**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

people get mad cuz you talk about Dlo 2nd year and want to talk about Ingrams rookie year smh .... give Ingram the ball as much as Dlo and I guarantee hes making more plays than Dlo

So, these ESPN dudes said waste a rookie year, at 19, then trade him, to start all over with the next rookie? Why the **** would anyone want to do that? :lol:

Draft AND DEVELOP.

Not Draft and draft and draft and draft.

DEVELOP.

What a bunch of tools. :smh:

View media item 2362127
Shooting is gradually improving so that's good/encouraging. That FT % is killing me tho. Son is on that Ben Wallace tip lol.

I'm anxious to see the leap he makes next year. Especially after a full NBA offseason.

people get mad cuz you talk about Dlo 2nd year and want to talk about Ingrams rookie year smh .... give Ingram the ball as much as Dlo and I guarantee hes making more plays than Dlo

that ***** ingram dont even want to shoot. what you talking bout? that boy scared of the basketball

Last edited:
I'd shed tears if we got Kennard with the Houston pick. Don't think he lasts that long tho. Josh Hart would be cool too.

that ***** ingram dont even want to shoot. what you talking bout? that boy scared of the basketball
When he's aggressive even with his weight he makes plays screen or no screen he makes plays his shooting is off ok but it will improve making it even easier for him to create for him or others

If we're throwing out draft wishes, I would love nothing more than to see Semi Ojeleye wearing the purple and gold.

How are y'all evaluating and criticizing BI, he's not 25 yet!!

And don't you know he needs shooters around him to open up the floor?

Y'all just hate his sleepy eyes and tattoos. And his adidas deal

#doublestandard

He'll be fine, has all the tools. Needs to put on pounds and improve his shooting

Last edited:
D'Lo really out here telling Randle to get back on defense for him because he didn't want to run back on defense...

Back
Top Bottom