**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

lol damn son why you so sensitive we knew what you meant. typos are funny

I wasn't being cereal, bro.

Lol wolf is my guy. He's just busting my balls after he reams julius

tumblr_mn2ihif4dp1srb4uqo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Lakers offense is too much one-on-one and not enough ball movement. Too stagnant, which makes it easy for the defense to play defense.

Nwaba isn't a good fit in the starting lineup... Just can't put him out when no one other than Russell is a knockdown shooter..

Lakers offense is too much one-on-one and not enough ball movement. Too stagnant, which makes it easy for the defense to play defense.

Goes back to point above.... Makes P&R even more difficult as well when there's no reason to not help off the perimeter

Last edited:
Good minutes by Clarkson... He really should be coming in, and looking to play a lot like Westbrook... The idea that he's there to attack, and keep attacking.

So long as he's playing within the offense, and keeping his head up looking for cutters, and open men, it should give us the returns we're looking for (Second half of his rookie season numbers off the bench)

Last edited:
DLo now playing the 2 with Ennis running the point. Let's see how he fares.

edit* - well that didn't last long. Ennis now on the bench

Last edited:
DLo now playing the 2 with Ennis running the point. Let's see how he fares.

edit* - well that didn't last long. Ennis now on the bench

Ennis is never actually the point regardless of who he is playing with... Because whether it's Clarkson or Russell, they'll do the lion's share of ball handling and distributing

So Ennis would be PG in Name Only

Shaw coaching DLo on the timeout telling DLo he has to get back on defense as DLo was trying to coach Ingram lol. Shaw promptly got in Russell's face and told Russell that he was in the wrong.

The previous play, DLo passed the ball to Clarkson, who missed a three. DLo just stood there by the three point line while Clarkson's man released on the other end and scored an easy layup. DLo should've gone back on defense to provide support.

DLo has got to stop acting like he's the coach on the floor and start playing hard every minute he's out there.

Now Clarkson the one guilty of not covering the other player releasing for yet another easy lay up.

Our guards' defense is horrendous. No court awareness whatsoever.

Then Russell with the bonehead play, kicking it out of bounds because dude too busy tryna be the coach on the floor. Jesus Christ.

Then Russell with the bonehead play, kicking it out of bounds
I saw it coming.. The second Randle random threw it to the side, instead of forward..

I was yelling Russell... Russell.. RUSSELL...
laugh.gif
Yeah man, that was comedy. And the funny thing, after the play DLo tried to play it off by continuing to coach and point towards Randle as if to give directions lmao

Definitely will be on the next shaqtin

Last edited:
I think we are watching the future tonight: Ingram on pace for 20+ and Zubac doing big thangs on both ends of the court.

The more and more I watch this team, the more and more I think these two are the future, not Russell and Randle.

Back
Top Bottom