**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

She's bad. Hollywood Russell :pimp:

lol remember when people said Dlo had no hustle/desire because he never posted pics of himself in the gym? Maybe he just doesn't like putting that on blast. Might have to follow his girl to see if she posts more **** :nerd: :lol:

Already said this was the case. Kings, Wolves, Pelicans are the only possibles. I think we finish with 22 wins.

Phoenix got Brooklyn, but jeez if they're resting Booker too (not sure why he didn't play yesterday). We may not even be able to afford that.

Last edited:
Minny has 2 best of the best, elite prospects, 2 of the greats, in Wiggins and KAT, and only have 8 more wins than our team full of bums we should trade before legal drinking age?

Heh. Weird.

She's bad. Hollywood Russell :pimp:

lol remember when people said Dlo had no hustle/desire because he never posted pics of himself in the gym? Maybe he just doesn't like putting that on blast. Might have to follow his girl to see if she posts more **** :nerd: :lol:

I always criticized his hustle after turnovers when he would jog back slow mo and give up a transition layup. He did it the other night vs Hou too iirc. I could give a damn about social media posts, show me on the court.

It seems like when his offense is clicking, he's just more engaged on D, active hands, talking, playing harder.

A lot of players are like that though so I don't fault him for that especially at his age

Minny has 2 best of the best, elite prospects, 2 of the greats, in Wiggins and KAT, and only have 8 more wins than our team full of bums we should trade before legal drinking age?

Heh. Weird.

Wiggins is not a great.

If DLo shows he can play the 2 guard off the ball he's staying for sure next season. Problem is he can't guard a 1 or a 2 :lol:

Heh. Weird.

Wiggins is not a great.

Oh he not? That revisionist history got you too?

Folks had 2014 as the class of all classes. People talked in November of tanking for Wiggins, but now he not great and worth having? 23 a game, just turned 22, and now he ain't great?

Devin Booker tho........ :lol: :rofl:

Man most still can't simply say good game and keep it pushing. Can't even do that haha. A bunch of half *** compliments and he had a cool game but....
Jeeeebus :lol: but proceed

I was more happy with Ingram last night than DLo tho. Ingram is starting to show signs, like, real signs. :nerd:

Get him in the weight room, and let him launch a billion shots over the summer...... :smokin

Oh he not? That revisionist history got you too?

Folks had 2014 as the class of all classes. People talked in November of tanking for Wiggins, but now he not great and worth having? 23 a game, just turned 22, and now he ain't great?

Devin Booker tho........ :lol: :rofl:

People expected much more of Wiggins especially as an all around talent.

As for Booker...he's averaging 2 less points, 1 less reb, 1 more assist than Wiggins and is barely removed from being a teenager. So if Wiggins is a great, what is Booker [emoji]129300[/emoji]?

Honestly I never seen Fultz play can anybody give me a solid comparison of his skill set?

Brandon Roy x James Harden. Elite athlete. Kid has a great feel for the game. Consensus #1. Just look up his BBall breakdown on YouTube.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom