**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Onto the game, I think Hands in Pockets has to start Bamba (assuming the other starters are Schroder, Beasley, Vando and Brown Jr).

Schroder, Vando and Wenyen sharing the floor is otherwise gross. At least if the Thunder play Schroder under the screen, Bamba can lift up to shoot the above the break threes to space them out.

Onto the game, I think Hands in Pockets has to start Bamba (assuming the other starters are Schroder, Beasley, Vando and Brown Jr).

Schroder, Vando and Wenyen sharing the floor is otherwise gross. At least if the Thunder play Schroder under the screen, Bamba can lift up to shoot the above the break threes to space them out.
Thinking too logically.

Here’s the good news: no need to tune in.

I saw a post on FB saying AD was a P****

Come here and now a I see why.

SMH man...

Knowing we need tonight's game.

The Lakers will inevitably miss the playoffs by one game and we will look back at this shaking your heads. In the span of 3 days, we go from thinking we can maybe grab the 6-seed and beat anybody to now worrying about making the play-in at all.

As much as I like AD and LeBron, you just can't rely on these guys to play consistently enough. Can someone crunch the numbers and tell me how many games AD and LeBron have played together since 2020?

I think this is an organization call over an AD call.

He’s played 12 of the last 13. The one game he sat out was the first of a back-to-back.

Some of the push back of load management is that the players are not the ones who decide it. It’s the organization.

Reactions: DLF
I think this is an organization call over an AD call.

He’s played 12 of the last 13. The one game he sat out was the first of a back-to-back.

Some of the push back of load management is that the players are not the ones who decide it. It’s the organization.
YuP

I think they think OKC is so easy so no need to play Ad in that one over the grizzlies.

Ehh stupid owners down to stupid coach down to stupid fans.

Classic lakers

AD last played TWENTY THREE games straight........in 2017-18.

Twenty seventeen-eighteen......

Jesus ****ing Christ. :smh:

Only thing that makes sense is they got news Lebron is done for the year, but if that’s the case then let’s just sit both for the rest of the year so they can get whatever surgeries and rest up for 2023-24 with a full roster.

Next year when they get hurt again...

juelz-talking.gif

The Lakers will inevitably miss the playoffs by one game and we will look back at this shaking your heads. In the span of 3 days, we go from thinking we can maybe grab the 6-seed and beat anybody to now worrying about making the play-in at all.

As much as I like AD and LeBron, you just can't rely on these guys to play consistently enough. Can someone crunch the numbers and tell me how many games AD and LeBron have played together since 2020?

I did the other day

2023- 25 games
2022 - 22 games
2021 - 27 games

They played 59 together in 2020

Even if you have ideal roster construction, this isn't something that is sustainable and conducive to being a winning team. Even before Russ came in 2021 we were a play in team cause they missed too much time. You aren't going to be a serious contender being in the bottom half of the conference every season cause your stars can't stay on the floor.

Overreacting.

I don't mind AD sitting out tonight. If we can't beat this Thunder team, we have bigger problems.

they prob saw no SGA so said **** it lets rest him :lol:
bad process lol i feel like every time they've marked in a W before it ends up bad. games gotta be played man

**** annoying but i'm still interested to see how this new squad does next year.
ima go throw a cat over a volcano to try to get the injury plague off us yall i got yall

gonna go pray to korean jesus too

2021 knocked out in first round, AD injury
2022 missed playoffs
2023 current 13 seed

"But we're a Championship contender!!!!!"

"Run it back in 2024, I'm sure it'll be fine trotting out a 40 year old in his 21st season and a 31 year old who hasn't played more than 65 games since he was 24 years old......"

Please, wake up fanbase. Truly, wake up. This is not how actual contending teams are built/run. AD's value only goes down, we really need him to be great for the next 20 games, get his value as high as it can be, and pray some other desperate franchise will go all in just to sniff a chance at making a run. (How bout Sacramento? 80 :lol: )

Otherwise.......we just watchin regular season basketball for the next 2-3 years. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom