**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Dlo just gotta be locked in and aggressive. He got caught ball watching flat footed and Brown aggressively went around him and got a rebound. Lock in

Bron has been average, AD has been off on offense & both of our guards arestruggling. Gotta be happy with where there at. Most Of Jokic's shots have been way more difficult then last game & they keeping Murray from the basket.

We keep this game ugly we win

Unless it's a dunk or easy lay in, hard to argue against keeping AD above the charge circle on offense. It just kills the integrity of the defense if he is lagging behind because he missed a baseline attack or trips himself up.

Unless it's a dunk or easy lay in, hard to argue against keeping AD above the charge circle on offense. It just kills the integrity of the defense if he is lagging behind because he missed a baseline attack or trips himself up.
That Bron-AD pick and roll leading to the floater is perfect.

Offense looks good to start the 3rd.

The point I’ll continue to make is whether it’s DLo or AR. They need to start the half court offense and make the first read. The offense is better that way. And has been for 3 months.

You can go P&R. Could get Bron in a better position. So many more options than Bron with the ball and everybody just waiting.

I wouldn't pull D'lo yet if Jokic is gonna play drop he's one of the best on the team knocking down that small pull up & working in the middle of the floor

I wouldn't pull D'lo yet if Jokic is gonna play drop he's one of the best on the team knocking down that small pull up & working in the middle of the floor

He needs to do what just happened.
Find MpJr‘s guy, get a switch and attack.

I would’ve challenged that blocking call on Reaves

Back
Top Bottom