**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

rob gonna white out dennis name from that dusty 4/84 mil contract that is still on mitchs fax machine
and send it to d'lo

Best Michael Scott Leadership GIFs | Gfycat

I actually don’t think 20-25 mil is bad at all.
I saw Josh Hart was going to get 18 mil. Dlo’s shooting is probably a little more valuable for the regular season even tho I’d rather have Josh for the playoffs.

Basically anything around 20 mil is tradeable and the lakers need as many tradeable contracts as they can stack.

I'm sure his agent is snooping around for deals right now, but won't get close to that. I would just offer the two year extension for around $40-45M. Give him an opt-out and he can re-enter free agency next summer or before he turns 30.

I was gon say, I'd rather give him the extension and be able to trade him right away. After that series he probably won't get that elsewhere and it will look like a great deal for him. 2/50 with an opt out is probably too good for him to turn down.

Go to CLT with little to no pressure and do like he did in BRK and earn one last big deal.

🤷‍♂️ As long as he gone.

I was surprised when that article popped up considering Lamelo is a bigger better DLo at this point. Incredibly weird overlap. But hey, you like it, I love it.

If they take Scoot it'd be even weirder. :lol:

Melo and D'Lo would be the most un-serious backcourt ever. :lol:

I would have to do some research but that might legitimately be the worst defensive back court in the history of basketball. Two offense only guys with no interest in playing defense. Sure they might score a combined 45 on most nights but They would be giving up 50

Jalen Brunson just signed and 104 mil contract, 4 year. Don’t really think DLo is worth the same value

It’s just jokes 😂

I don’t DLo-ssential to type an essay at me about how great a volume score he can be when he’s actually making shots.

I’m all for players trying to get as much money as possible during their short window as an NBA player. D Lo had his moments, but the last we saw him he was stinking up the joint so there was probably some bag fumbling there. Not much surprises me during FA so could see him having to take a shorter deal and reup after a better season or I imagine some foolish GM could break him off.

Lakers have to play it carefully from a FO perspective.

DLo could always say **** it. And leave for a lesser 1 year deal. Or a 1+1. If DLo were to do that, kind of sends the Lakers into a pretty big pickle. (Especially if they don’t decline Beasley and Bamba).

And he has to agree to a S&T. And a team would have to want whatever the Lakers are offering.

Give me the odds that he’s back on the team and likely is as long as Bron and AD are a tandem.

Back
Top Bottom