**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hamlin got hit in the chest at the worst possible time and angle in history. That was a known cause.

AR contract looking better and better in the light. With total salary cap projected up 10%/yr, paying him 15mil in 2026 going to be peanuts. Great contract to build around

in shape people, athletes, kids etc get their lives cut short
while drinkers, smokers addicts etc live long lives
that has happened since the begining of time.

you starting to believe these wacky conspiracy theories huh?

if it aint the covid shot its hollywood sacrificing family members like give me a ****ing break. Thats life!

that has happened since the begining of time.

you starting to believe these wacky conspiracy theories huh?

if it aint the covid shot its hollywood sacrificing family members like give me a ****ing break. Thats life!
thats what im saying
life is mystery

It used to be things like high blood pressure, diabetes, smoking, alcohol, drugs, high cholesterol causes heart disease that leads to cardiac arrest

But if healthy young athletes can randomly drop from a heart attack, that ****is scary

Listen. Is it possible Covid vaccine CAN increase the risk of heart issues

Sure its possible

But we also know that it FOR SURE prevented the death of millions.

the latter wins. Sorry it’s the social contract we signed when we decided to live in this society.

It’s like wearing pants. Can’t just take off your pants and underwear and walk the streets….unless you’re at a rally for a specific group of people

I could easily see Bron retiring after this year. Especially if Bronny (prays he will make a 100% comeback) isn't able to come back.

What does he have to play for? His legacy is cemented.

What does Bron have to play for?

Rings #5 and #6 man.

In Bron's mind his legacy ain't finished. I can guarantee you that. You think he satisfied with 4 rings when he still tied with Steph but trails Mike, Magic, and Kobe? Lol

Ntm he got a .400 winning pctg in the Finals.

If Bron anywhere near as competitive as the Legends who played before him, he ain't retiring til he at minimum wins one more chip. This is why LeBron will be a Laker til he hangs them up. The Purple n Gold gives him his best chance to win.

#GetMoreBIGS

What does Bron have to play for?

Rings #5 and #6 man.

In Bron's mind his legacy ain't finished. I can guarantee you that. You think he satisfied with 4 rings when he still tied with Steph but trails Mike, Magic, and Kobe? Lol

Ntm he got a .400 winning pctg in the Finals.

If Bron anywhere near as competitive as the Legends who played before him, he ain't retiring til he at minimum wins one more chip. This is why LeBron will be a Laker til he hangs them up. The Purple n Gold gives him his best chance to win.

#GetMoreBIGS
His family

This is his last year.

He's gonna play out his contract with us and re-evaluate after the 24-25 season. He's rich as hell, but $58 million is a lot of money to pass up.

Wouldn't be surprised if Bronny goes undrafted and ends up on the Lakers somehow.

His family

This is his last year.
I doubt it's his last year. Only way I see him retiring next summer is if he retires on top as a champion.

Even then, if he wins it all next season, he's probably gonna want to run it back and defend the chip

He's gonna play out his contract with us and re-evaluate after the 24-25 season. He's rich as hell, but $58 million is a lot of money to pass up.

Wouldn't be surprised if Bronny goes undrafted and ends up on the Lakers somehow.
Screenshot_20230725_182544_NewsBreak.jpg

No way Bron retires after next season if he truly wants to play with his son.

I see Bronny playing one year at USC. Then he'll go the Austin Reaves route, go undrafted, then sign a 2-way contract with the purp n gold in '24-'25.

Bron can then sign a 1-year deal after his contract is up at the end of next season

Back
Top Bottom