**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don't put much into liking the tweet, people with fame have their name on search all the time and it's SO easy to like something on accident.

I go through my likes and see random *** tweets I don't even remember or know.

Twitter SHOULD add some kind of confirmation to it, like they do with RTs.

I guess we need to break down how twitter works for NT :lol:. The portion of this profile with his photo and "loading...up" is part of profile, essentially his profile signature. Ignore that, that part doesn't change unless he wants it to. In twitter there is a tab that allows others to see the posts you've liked. So D'Angelo searched through twitter and saw a tweet of someone saying we don't need Lonzo and he liked that tweet, signifying that he agrees with those sentiments.

That explanation thorough as ****

Last edited:
Good, maybe they will take Fox instead.  That guy is going to end up being the better player anyways.

Hot take

lakers hired Gunner Peterson as director of strength and training...

thats a very laker move 

lots of athletes and celebs hired him in the past

Dlo can do no wrong to some of you guys ...Imo this shows he's scared of losing his position to a rookie lol Diva mentality the position is yours to lose

I just think it's weird that D Lo (and sometimes Randle) is the only guy subject to scrutiny in here.

As if, our problems start and end with him.

I just think it's weird that D Lo (and sometimes Randle) is the only guy subject to scrutiny in here.

"Everything starts with me".
mamba on that whip juice

gets crucified for saying it starts with him

a pg in the nba putting it on himself, trying to be a leader of a young team ...the damn nerve

Last edited:

Yes, most of the time the hate is unjustified. 

But situations like this are inexcusable. It's childish.

He's the leader of the team and shouldn't have public negative comments for any teammate or potential teammate.

Even if it was a mistake, he can't use that excuse after the Nick situation. He should know he has to be extremely careful on social media. 

He's the leader of the team and shouldn't have public negative comments for any teammate or potential teammate.

Even if it was a mistake, he can't use that excuse after the Nick situation. He should know he has to be extremely careful on social media. 

Couldn't have said it any better.
Perfectly said Tone. Repped.

Yeah, and I don't get the whole Lonzo/D'Lo will back a terrible defensive back court.

Individually they may not be the best defenders, but if we could get a rim protector they'd be alright.

GSW masked Curry's defensive liabilities, obviously Klay is a top notch defender, but still.

That's the whole point though we don't have any rim protection. They would be food.

This

Back
Top Bottom