**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lonzo's going to have to work on that off the dribble in between game, but at least he had a couple of nice floaters in that clip. I'd like to see his creativity and what kind of passes he makes out of the pick and roll.

I usually never say this, but Lonzo's interview was really impressive. 5 second responses, 10 word answers for damn near every question :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:

I usually never say this, but Lonzo's interview was really impressive. 5 second responses, 10 word answers for damn near every question
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
"I don't get nervous when I play basketball"
I'm sold
Yup. A little cocky and very composed for a 19 yr old. I like it.

Mike Trudell (LA media Laker beat writer and Laker sideline reporter) talking about Lonzo's workout day:

http://www.espn.com/espnradio/losangeles/playPopup?id=19571413

Cliffs:

-No media was allowed in to watch when actual workout happened today.

-Talked about how Lonzo's media was a circus with the amount of coverage and media requests to be at the Laker practice facility today.Which was because of Lonzo being from Chno Hills and playing at UCLA, and of course of his dad.Trudell said this was nothing like when they worked out Brandon Ingram last year, or D'Lo and Okafor 2 years ago.

Not opposed to Ball at all but I don't think his game looks good in a "private workout" setting

I'm very curious to hear what Lakers people say about it.

Back
Top Bottom