**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yeah so any narrative of him not liking the circus is a damn lie
This is a **** show
Decision 1.0 wasn’t even this bad lol

Every other big named FA knew where they were going within the first 12 hrs of free agency and Kawhi needs 4 days?

Yeah so any narrative of him not liking the circus is a damn lie
This is a **** show
Decision 1.0 wasn’t even this bad lol

The thing with the Decision was we had a date and time that we would know. I honestly wasn't mad because I knew when I'd find out

This feels so drawn out, and unnecessarily from the one player EVERYONE claims doesn't like the spotlight on him.
Dude said he wants to come home, should be a no brainer.
If this dude doesn't choose the Lakers he will seriously be on PG's level to me man.

Right now Kawhi is right where PG was at when he had his shot to sign, then *****ed out, Keep my teams name out of your mouth if you never had any intention of signing with us. Like bro do you want to run it back with same exact team or run it with Lebron and AD??

Dude is legit acting like this is the hardest decision of his life, or that he hadn't really thought about it up until literally the second FA started
Makes me wonder had this dude not just won would Lakers be a lock.

If he would've made his decision as quickly as KD or Kyrie I wouldn't even be mad, ok cool, lets load up our roster and move on.

What the hell is the point of all of this

I'm honestly just ready to get it with Lebron and AD

It’s almost 7pm on the east coast now so pretty much it’s settled that it won’t be announced today. I think they announcing tomorrow for sure. I think 4th of July was the day all along.

Kawhi in Toronto to put pen to paper?

This is becoming more and more likely.

RDA (aka Jeanie's nephew) will be the one to blame for leaking it (and hence causing LAL to fail the loyalty test) and everyone in LA gonna be on him like Eric Holder on the run

Where did the whole “lakers are the favorite to sign kawhi” thing come about? I feel like we are all basing that off of what random twitter people have been saying. Arye, cuffs, mgrad, scoopB. They all said it and therefor we believed it. Nobody else said it. Nobody on TV said it.

Kawhi in Toronto to put pen to paper?

This is becoming more and more likely.

RDA (aka Jeanie's nephew) will be the one to blame and everyone in LA gonna be on him like Eric Holder on the run
Nah man. If kawhi is making a decision based off what a random twitter person (allegedly buss family) said then you know what? He’s a ****ing nut job

Some ****** saying kawhi gonna announce on July 4th that he signing with the lakers in honor of America that he returning to the USA

N if he was staying in Toronto he woulda announced on Canada day

Nah man. If kawhi is making a decision based off what a random twitter person (allegedly buss family) said then you know what? He’s a ****ing nut job
It's not that he's making his decision based on random tweets, it's that he's making his decision based on the fact that the Lakers failed the loyalty test because someone related to Jeanie may have gotten news that Kawhi was coming and kid couldn't keep his mouth shut. What if RDA was told by Jesse or Jeanie not to say anything and dude made up that reddit handle thinking nobody would find out he was related?

Then Kawhi gets word about it and suddenly changes his mind. Kawhi weird like that, you never know. And if Momo is accurate about this "loyalty test" that's being talked about, then who knows, it could be the single most important factor affecting his decision.

We have to remember, the whole reason Kawhi wanted out of San Antonio was because he no longer trusted the organization. Loyalty and family are HUGE for Kawhi. And the one thing the Lakers have had issues with of late has been none other than problems concerning loyalty, trust, instability, turmoil, etc in the front office

Some *****s saying kawhi gonna announce on July 4th that he signing with the lakers in honor of America that he returning to the USA

N if he was staying in Toronto he woulda announced on Canada day
why not tell the world that hes signing with the lakers on canada day. thats the biggest fck u to canada on canada day. so hes really gonna sign with raptors tomorrow. big fck u to america on july 4th

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom