Kawhi sis trolling on ig too lol
The New balance post?

This gonna be brutal for the 2 teams that don’t get Kawhi

It is what it is
Gotta take that risk for a two time finals mvp in his prime bros lol
Lakers still have 2 of the top 6 or 7 players. Will be fine

Kawhi sis trolling on ig too lol

Um, no you don't.

"Hey, I know it might seem stupid to buy 500 lottery tickets, but the jackpot is 500 million dollars!! Imagine if I won doe. Gotta take that risk."

Unless they had low-key assurances from Kawhi himself and ended up flat out LYING to them, then sure. But if they essentially knew as little as the rest of us and were just taking a shot in the dark, then what they did is stupid beyond belief. They could've been the favorites to win the title if they picked up some of the available players that are now gone. Now they're just one of them "contenders", a term you hear about like 6-7 teams every year.

Today might be the day fellas. Either we celebrate by running naked on the highway. Or we provide each other with cheap therapy on here.

Who’s the designated therapist on here? Someone mature and even keeled. Ska?

Today should be the day , doesn’t look good but we do have 32 million in cap space to spread around to 3 maybe 4 players, if we stay healthy we still have a shot !!

Um, no you don't.

"Hey, I know it might seem stupid to buy 500 lottery tickets, but the jackpot is 500 million dollars!! Imagine if I won doe. Gotta take that risk."

Unless they had low-key assurances from Kawhi himself and ended up flat out LYING to them, then sure. But if they essentially knew as little as the rest of us and were just taking a shot in the dark, then what they did is stupid beyond belief. They could've been the favorites to win the title if they picked up some of the available players that are now gone. Now they're just one of them "contenders", a term you hear about like 6-7 teams every year.
Really bad analogy

The odds between winning a lottery and have a 50-50 chance of signing a player... is not even close

Not much difference between skipping on Kawhi and getting:

Seth 8
Ariza 10
Rubio 14

Vs waiting for kiwi

What’s avail now:
Green 12
Cousins 8
Morris 8
Iggy 4

Worth the wait assuming he doesn’t wait til July 30 to decide

Well if we believe what Chris Carter says, it seems to me like Kawhi is going to stay with the Raptors.

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Says the guy who also said “94 percent chance he announces by 6pm Tuesday” he doesn’t know ANYTHING. He said “wants lakers” bc he had said it was a done deal before so he is slowly inching away back towards neutral so when he chooses Toronto, he will say “ya it was LA but Toronto gave him a great presentation...I was still right at that time!!”

This is all BS. Also re: OVO, I hope kawhi and drake know that a few years of not winning will mean nobody there will care about kawhi being the face of OVO or whatever the hell OVO is. So dumb all around. Everyone from underground insiders to media reporters to former players. Everyone just wants to say **** just to say it

Also, if kawhi chooses Toronto. I’m willing to bet anything he will never win another title there. Last year was a freaking fluke. The east got better. Philly is better, Nets are better, hell even Pacers got better. Out west Lakers got better, warriors if healthy could beat them (they would have had Klay not been injured). Credit to toronto for winning last year, take advantage of the situation but to think that 45 year old Serge, 34 year old Lowry gonna come through again you’re ****ing out of your mind.

Can't see the tweets guys...help a brother out.
5FCE96E7-42D0-4551-BC41-6FB35C8B0510.png

the truth is, no one knows anything at this point. Kawhi's camp is sealed shut.
Any news other than from the man himself or the teams can be considered BS.

Back
Top Bottom