**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

01EB1FE8-5690-42D0-B412-0E17EA09DB80.jpeg

if he comes to LA he 1000000000% needs to be first fiddle, then AD then Bron.
It can switch off depending on game and how things go during each game.

But this NEEDS to be Kawhi’s team

if he comes to LA he 1000000000% needs to be first fiddle, then AD then Bron.
It can switch off depending on game and how things go during each game.

But this NEEDS to be Kawhi’s team
If LeBron and AD said that to him, he’s signing. If not. He won’t come. It’s pretty simple

I keep going back to the $4 M AD gave up

Knowing he did that for you, can Kawhi decide not to come? Would AD do that without knowing we would get him?

I
Yeah after Chris carter tweet I don’t think he’s gonna sign LA anymore
He’s polishing up tdot smh

#FKawhi :lol:

0583F27E-CED3-4DA7-ADBA-E446CB765C58.png
Yup. He re-signing. Good thing is we traded for AD now bc you can be sure after Kawhi re-signs, others would have seen it as a sign that players can be convinced with a year of success and suitors might have extended to teams with a star that never got them anywhere: for example beal or McCollum

Damn here I was rooting for the raptors in the playoffs. I wish the sixers would have beat them

Damn here I was rooting for the raptors in the playoffs. I wish the sixers would have beat them
Yeah but who knows man maybe he fell in love with Toronto lol
I just don’t think Toronto got the long term sauce like the Lakers will
Lakers about to go to the finals 5 straight years man :lol:

I don't know man. It's 50-50 to me. Kawhi knows he ain't winning **** in Toronto.

Not only that, Magic the Recruiter > Drake the Recruiter, plus we shouldn't underestimate the impact of being home and eating real authentic Mexican food. Don't got that north of the border.

Here's what I don't get.......

They "say" he called KD to play with the Clipps. He wanted to team up.
He has no one to team up with in Toronto.

He has TWO guys waiting for him with the Lakers.

I don't get why it should be this difficult.

If he wants short term, Bron/AD.
If he wants long term, AD.
If he wants family, LA
If he wants legacy, LAL

If he stays with Toronto, Danny Green can still dip, Lowry/Gasol a year older.

He wanted to be a Laker last year, per Woj, even AFTER Bron signed. Pop wouldn't help him/us. Now we ADDED AD.

How is this so difficult?

Yeah but who knows man maybe he fell in love with Toronto lol
I just don’t think Toronto got the long term sauce like the Lakers will
Lakers about to go to the finals 5 straight years man :lol:
Ya. Next year we will see if they gonna give Lowry 30 plus mill while maxing Siakam and paying years or luxury tax for 2nd round exits.

Last edited:

If he wants family, LA
If he wants legacy, LAL

He wanted to be a Laker last year, per Woj, even AFTER Bron signed. Pop wouldn't help him/us. Now we ADDED AD.

Maybe the meetings didn’t go well.
Maybe he didn’t get a good vibe from Jeanie and Rob
We just don’t know

From a basketball perspective the Lakers is the right choice

If he wants family, LA
If he wants legacy, LAL

Answer: all that talk is bull****. Woj has no info. He never probably called KD. He probably never specifically asked for LAL.

The choice is pretty obvious. Not only will Lowry and Gasol be a year older but both are free agents next summer. Toronto gonna re-up? If not, who is gonna go to Toronto to play and help Kawhi?

I love kawhi and think the world of him, but they made him out to be this Godly player with sorcery power. Toronto is a deep team with the exact perfect things happening to them: Boston imploding and oh KD and Klay both having SEASON ENDING INJURIES 2 games apart. He was one shot away from a 2nd round exit. How would they be favored like people suggest if he goes to Toronto? Especially if Green leaves.

All I hear is: if kawhi goes to clippers or raptors, they are automatically favored to win. Lol what?

This was ALL part of the process and plan, I think he will be a Laker, btw where has Cuffs been , very interesting???

We know damn well toronto not gonna re up those two old fat lards :lol:

And yes everything went right for Kawhi to win this year
KD and Klay out next year makes things possible too but I do not think the Raptors will be able to get to the finals again
Philly gonna stomp that ***

Look how much he struggled against the pick and roll traps in the playoffs lol Lakers they ain’t trapping him like that with Bron and AD

On another note
Hearing that this fool is still in Toronto and it’s the 4th of July with his announcement expected tomorrow

:smh:

Reactions: DLF
Winning the chip probably helped with his decision. Also, they probably had a great meeting with the toronto management.

At this point. I aint believing this sources. This is kawhi we talking about after all.

If kawhi is still in Toronto. Then it doesn’t get any more obvious then that. He is staying.

But who the hell knows where he is. He could be on a flight at 6am tomorrow to Barbados or something. Staying at a holiday inn express (for the free breakfast)

Him staying in Toronto is not the final indicator. He had his last meeting with them. You don't just hop on a plan in five minutes after making a life changing decision.

Him staying in Toronto is not the final indicator. He had his last meeting with them. You don't just hop on a plan in five minutes after making a life changing decision.
It he’s announcing tomorrow and he’s still in Toronto then yes it’s a done deal. You don’t go to a place and announce your going somewhere else and then go walk around the town you shunned etc

He’s staying y’all today would of been the day to announce I don’t get it he’s worried about load management legacy family we got him covered in all aspects...why don’t he loves us (will Smith voice)

Reactions: DLF
F3252314-BAB6-4CCE-B4B4-3B7E590753CD.jpeg
He’s staying y’all today would of been the day to announce I don’t get it he’s worried about load management legacy family we got him covered in all aspects...why don’t he loves us (will Smith voice)

Back
Top Bottom