**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Saw this on RealGM. Read into it what you wqant.

"Ok, I don't expect anyone to trust me, but I have no dog in this fight, and I just wanted to help alleviate some tension around here. I know there have been a lot of trolls and phony insiders. Believe me, I'm not that. My friends sister works for MLSE, and her boyfriend is a high ranking dude at New Balance. They've been fed a lot of intel regarding Kawhi, and some of that intel has got back to me. I can't tell you how I know what I know, but I can tell you this : it's 100% accurate. You can either believe me or not. I don't really care. Anyways, here's what I know: Uncle Dennis and Kawhi's sister are fully committed to LA, but Kawhi's not so certain. He's heavily leaning towards a short term deal with the Raptors. At first he wasn't sure, but the New Balance Numbers coupled with the fact that MLSE have offered him a stake in the company changed his mind. He was thrilled by those numbers, and so was Dennis, but Dennis just thinks there's more business opportunity for Kawhi. Kawhi's sister loves Toronto, but she want's him back home. Contrary to what you've heard, she's been there at every meeting. Kawhi take his family very seriously, and they come first, which is why this decision has been so hard for him. Just know that business plays a HUGE part in this mans choice, and while I'm not saying anything for certain, I do now the New Balance numbers and MLSE offer have really swung things back in our favor. I'll keep you posted as I get more information. But don't expect specifics. No way do I risk anyone's job."

"Ok, I don't expect anyone to trust me, but I have no dog in this fight, and I just wanted to help alleviate some tension around here. I know there have been a lot of trolls and phony insiders. Believe me, I'm not that. My friends sister works for MLSE, and her boyfriend is a high ranking dude at New Balance. They've been fed a lot of intel regarding Kawhi, and some of that intel has got back to me. I can't tell you how I know what I know, but I can tell you this : it's 100% accurate. You can either believe me or not. I don't really care. Anyways, here's what I know: Uncle Dennis and Kawhi's sister are fully committed to LA, but Kawhi's not so certain. He's heavily leaning towards a short term deal with the Raptors. At first he wasn't sure, but the New Balance Numbers coupled with the fact that MLSE have offered him a stake in the company changed his mind. He was thrilled by those numbers, and so was Dennis, but Dennis just thinks there's more business opportunity for Kawhi. Kawhi's sister loves Toronto, but she want's him back home. Contrary to what you've heard, she's been there at every meeting. Kawhi take his family very seriously, and they come first, which is why this decision has been so hard for him. Just know that business plays a HUGE part in this mans choice, and while I'm not saying anything for certain, I do now the New Balance numbers and MLSE offer have really swung things back in our favor. I'll keep you posted as I get more information. But don't expect specifics. No way do I risk anyone's job."
couple that with this????
D-rhTUbXsAA2PuH

E

whats MLSE?

MLSE: maple lead sports enterprise?

If they give him ownership stakes in this: why would that favor lakers? That’s a Canadian company

Well I agree with Uncle Dennis , he CAN get better business opportunities in LA, and also be apart of the greatest NBA franchise go home to your family Fun guy!!!!!

MLSE: Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment. They own the Raptors and the NHL's Maple Leafs. This guy is saying theyre offering Kawhi a stake in a giant sports and real estate (their arenas) corporation. I dont know about that.

Still not believing anything until I hear it directly from Kawhi, on video, with his 23 and me results out.

MLSE: Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment. They own the Raptors and the NHL's Maple Leafs. This guy is saying theyre offering Kawhi a stake in a giant sports and real estate (their arenas) corporation. I dont know about that.

Still not believing anything until I hear it directly from Kawhi, on video, with his 23 and me results out.

If they truly are that’s wild and it would have to be substantial to counteract what Los Angeles and the Lakers brand would provide in terms of potential

There is a reason Drake tours more in the states than in Canada...

Bring that *** home Kawhi!

Back
Top Bottom