**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

So we either sign kawhi today or green I ain’t mad at that

This is the thing I'm surprised no one has talked about.

"Kawhi, we want you, join us, if not, we understand, but when you go back to Toronto, we throwin a bunch of our excess money at your boy Danny Green, that's just gonna make it even harder for you to compete next year."

I surely don't want to drop off from Kawhi to Danny Green, but he's a perfect fit next to Bron/AD, and we'd still add a Boogie/Morris to go with him, then add Korver/Iggy later, and that's not a horrible roster at all.

Green is a key piece to the Kawhi puzzle.

This is the thing I'm surprised no one has talked about.

"Kawhi, we want you, join us, if not, we understand, but when you go back to Toronto, we throwin a bunch of our excess money at your boy Danny Green, that's just gonna make it even harder for you to compete next year."

I surely don't want to drop off from Kawhi to Danny Green, but he's a perfect fit next to Bron/AD, and we'd still add a Boogie/Morris to go with him, then add Korver/Iggy later, and that's not a horrible roster at all.

Green is a key piece to the Kawhi puzzle.
Bingo

Kawhi got me so ****ed up I downloaded twitter so I can follow Cris Carter and Woj and turned alert on so I won’t miss it
You might wanna add this to your pre-game party. We all gonna need it by tonight
20190227_193845.jpg

The MLSE is a private jet right?? So technically couldn’t it stop in Vegas....Kawhi announces he’s a lakers. Joins us in the summer league...the trio returns home :nerd:

The MLSE is a private jet right?? So technically couldn’t it stop in Vegas....Kawhi announces he’s a lakers. Joins us in the summer league...the trio returns home :nerd:
According to the stalkers on twitter it’s head back to Toronto lol
Thing landed for like 1 hour and dipped

Back
Top Bottom