**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This **** is crazy. I said be patient July 3 since it’s only been 3 days but come on. It’s been 2 days since your last meeting. What more can he be pondering?

My thing is, how come no other free agent needs meetings? What are the teams presenting in these meetings that he doesn't know already? I'm sure the financials are pretty cut-and-dry and he already has to have a vision for the type of team in organization he wants to play with.

Honestly, I think he must like the attention. He likes the world waiting on his decision.

The meetings were done a couple of days ago, is he really going back and forth in his mind for several days?

This is exactly what Lebron did. Which leads me to believe he's going back to Toronto. That way all teams that was going to sign role players to fill out their rosters aren't going to get the players they need if they miss out on Kawhi
You talking about when he went back to cle?

I’m not understanding what’s so difficult about this decision, he’s had PLENTY of time to decide

Whoever compared it to Mayweather Pacquiao was right. By the time he announces it won't be a big deal anymore. Should've been Canada day Independence day or summer league day

If this is actually Kawhi.
He’s not on that plane to Toronto :nerd:

WE BACK BACK BACK :lol:
EAF707D7-E6EA-49FD-B196-B4C9A0723788.gif

Uncle Dennis is tying all this up and is on a power trip. No reason for this to be dragged out.

I mean idk what more they can ask for im sure all 3 teams are bending over backwards for him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom