**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I live in SD but I’m not about to drive up there to verify any of that :rofl:

I do know exactly where that Arco is at tho.

Just called the arco.. line was busy for like 7-8 minutes.. a lady answered the phone.. I assume it’s the same lady. I asked her to confirm the sightings of a 6’7” 230lb black man in her store is true.. she said yes and told me to tell people stop calling. I asked if she’s wearin a hat. She said yes. I asked her if she could confirm the snack arrangements left to right. She hung up.

598168D3-6B78-42E6-99F5-FD299804DF2F.jpeg

Just called the arco.. line was busy for like 7-8 minutes.. a lady answered the phone.. I assume it’s the same lady. I asked her to confirm the sightings of a 6’7” 230lb black man in her store is true.. she said yes and told me to tell people stop calling. I asked if she’s wearin a hat. She said yes. I asked her if she could confirm the snack arrangements left to right. She hung up.

this is glorious

Should asked Woj's two-faced behind, "what about the team you were tauting as the leader all season, the Clippers. We haven't heard much about them lately? Whatever happened to Kawhis interest in the them?"

Or hey Woj, didn’t you say the Lakers won’t have cap space and Rob forgot about CBA rules when doing the AD trade? Lol

Anyone know the details of the whole July 6th trade timing with kawhi? Is there really a deadline or do the Pels just have to wait?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom