**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Attention Darvin:

You Are Disappointing all our Lakers fans with your Asinine Decisions! If you want to win, get Anthony Davis some help inside otherwise you are Already Defeated and that would be A Disgrace to All Deez Lakers fans getting their hopes up At Defeating the hated leprechauns in the Finals.

Bro you been in Another Dimension with these posts 😂

I spent all season telling ya to get Hassan. Yall laughed at me. Jokic struggles against ppl who bang his body.
Screenshot_20230215_220459_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230215_214814_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230408_132357_YouTube.jpg

Bro you been in Another Dimension with these posts 😂
:lol: I'm hot right now bro.

One would think, a head coach who played with Rasheed Wallace, Ben Wallace, and Mehmet Okur and won a championship going against Shaq would ALREADY KNOW what to do.

Instead the dumb dumb still going small like he did vs the Warriors.

There are THREE DENVER FRONTCOURT PLAYERS IN THE PAINT READY TO BOARD OR CONTEST EVERY SINGLE TIME THE LAKERS ATTEMPT A SHOT

And Ham is failing to make any adjustments on the fly

AD doing his best on boat sides but Jokic doing whatever he want and we can’t play any defense

Lakers getting easy buckets. Doesn’t matter when you spot the other team a 20pt lead and play zero defense

AD and 2020 Dwight vs Jokic and AG
AD and 2020 Javale vs Jokic and AG

Is MUCH MORE IMPOSING IN THE INTERIOR

Than

AD and Vando vs Jokic and AG
AD and Rui vs Jokic and AG
AD and Bron vs Jokic and AG

BECAUSE

BIGGER BODIES AND LENGTH

WEAR JOKIC DOWN

THEREFORE

THINGS

DONT COME AS EASY FOR HIM

that's the difference.

Denver's matches up better against the Lakers this year UNLESS Ham starts using his Bigs then maybe Lakers will have a chance.

This is an L. Don't play even play Bron & AD in the 4th.
I'm fine with Joker going off, but letting the role players do this in unacceptable. On to the next.

Back
Top Bottom