**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I had to come in here after the D’Lo **** I been poppin in the NBA thread just to see if you Laker fans had some real sense….

Most of you do, but I see Essential is still up in here with the D’Lo PUTIN propaganda

:rofl::rofl:

This guy :rofl:

Have I said he's been good this series?
Been pretty consistent today saying he was bad.

But where were you when he won them games versus the Grizzles and Warriors.

Have I said he's been good this series?
Been pretty consistent today saying he was bad.

But where were you when he won them games versus the Grizzles and Warriors.

Bro listen….

Get rid of this insane crazy D’Lo infatuation that you have.

He didn’t live up to the hype. It’s over. You need to move on.

You literally stopped being a Lakers fans because of this guy - which is insanity. Knicks could go 0-82 for 10 years I’d never leave, I wouldn’t feel right.

Btw - D’Lo making some 3’s vs the Warriors and Grizzlies changes nothing. People with a basketball brain already know who and what D’Lo is by now - they’ve known for YEARS.

Just let it go man. I’m just looking out for you.

You literally stopped being a Lakers fans because of this guy - which is insanity. Knicks could go 0-82 for 10 years I’d never leave, I wouldn’t feel right.

Wasn’t born in LA. Haven’t lived in LA. Never even visited LA.

I became a Laker fan because of Kobe.

And sports are not my identity. Nor am I sad enough in life to ever make it my identity as an adult.

Who gives a damn who I root for. Not a single person in the Lakers thread cares who I root for. **** I don’t even care who I root for.
In 5 years I could have someone else I root exclusively for to be successful.

Shrugs

Reactions: DLF

And sports are not my identity. Nor am I sad enough in life to ever make it my identity as an adult.

Who gives a damn who I root for. Not a single person in the Lakers thread cares who I root for. **** I don’t even care who I root for.

Shrugs

Bruh…

We’re both Yankees fans, I know you.

Imagine if someone was riding this hard, for this long, for someone like Jacobsy Ellsbury - you would have gone nuts by now. :lol:

You’d flip out on them :lol:

Bruh…

We’re both Yankees fans, I know you.

Imagine if someone was riding this hard for this long for someone like Jacobsy Ellsbury - you would have gone nuts by now. :lol:

Nah.

Wouldn't care. People like who they like.

You came here. Looking for me. About a player you don't like. And a team you don't like. To talk to me about it. :lol:

Nah.

Wouldn't care. People like who they like.

You came here. Looking for me. About a player you don't like. And a team you don't like. To talk to me about it. :lol:

Every time I mention D’Lo and how ridiculous it would be to pay him that insane contract when I’m in the NBA thread your name comes up immediately..

They think it’s you who I’m talking about when it wasn’t. :lol:

Every time I mention D’Lo and how ridiculous it would be to pay him that insane contract when I’m in the NBA thread your name comes up immediately..

They think it’s you who I’m talking about when it wasn’t. :lol:

Who cares.

Stop it, the only time I’ve been in Laker thread was to…

1) Laugh

2) To put Essential in his place.

He used to swear things would happen that never did.

Never once put me in my place guy

But I am glad you care so much about my fandoms.

Shrugs

I became a Lakers fan because of Kobe but then I actually became a Lakers fan, not just a Kobe fan. I'm not with the bandwagon jumping
Lakers have a couple bad years and you're gonna be a Nuggets fan.

You're free to do you though.

20230521_020715.jpg

Who cares.

Never once put me in my place guy

No? You don’t remember “Dwight”? :lol:

It’s okay tho.

I just think your talents would be more beneficial when discussing ‘Basketball’ as a whole instead being D’Lo’s personal lawyer.

But you like who you like huh? Aaron Hicks = MVP then.

No? You don’t remember “Dwight”? :lol:

It’s okay tho.

I just think your talents would be more beneficial when discussing ‘Basketball’ as a whole opposed to being D’Lo’s personal lawyer.

But you like who you like huh?

That was putting me in my place? :lol:

I thought Dwight wouldn't leave. He left. Cool

Also strange to really care about a conversation over the internet a decade ago.

You're seeking out my approval for some strange reason.

That was putting me in my place? :lol:

I thought Dwight wouldn't leave. He left. Cool

Also strange to really care about a conversation over the internet a decade ago.

You're seeking out my approval for some strange reason.

F it…

I tried doing a D’Lo intervention with you.

I was just looking out…:smh:

If you could only watch 1 laker related thing all offseason would you pick Derek Fisher layups, Kwame catching passes in the post, or AR throwing lobs.

Been really the only thing you've had to look forward to for 10 years huh?

Screen Shot 2023-05-21 at 2.16.32 AM.png

I mean…..

The Minnesota Wolves thread last year where you were caping for D’Lo at every opportunity instead looking out for the Wolves best interest is another one..

I just don’t get it. I don’t understand this obsession.

But like I said, F it.

You like who you like. I’ll stop talking about D’Lo with you now.

Be good Lakers fans.

Pelinka did a great job putting the Lakers in a position to succeed after that awful Russ trade…

It was impressive you guys made it this far after such a short period of time.

Just don’t go over paying D’Lo, that would be insane.

Instead of looking out for the Wolves best interests?

Didn't know I was being paid by the Minnesota Timberwolves. Must have been why my key card stopped working.

None of what I say here about basketball matters. None of what anybody says here about basketball matters.

Welcome to the internet and Niketalk. None of what most people are saying on twitter matters either.

It's been good to converse with the old (Heavy emphasis on old for Ska and CP) guard of the Lakers thread. No matter what the game to game has been like. Shrugs

From almost stealing 2 games in denver to down 0-3. damn. Lebron chose the perfect time to show his age. Those missed 3s really did it, man smh….Lebron actually killed the momentum again earlier jacking up a 3, cant remember what quarter.

End of the day. Credit to Denver. They look like what warriors supposed to look like shooting from deep. I can honestly say it looked rare when they missed from 3 it’s unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom