**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I thought the Nuggets were in cruise control the last couple of games, but maybe they just weren't THAT good?

Lakers would've got smoked by the twolves...thinking of beating jokic in the first round was putting more miles on Lebron's legs for no reason

I think its time the Lakers thread goes away from the trolling takes and matures.

Ill start...

Great job Minnesota, if we had beaten the Nuggets you would have been a great opponent.

441450240_829189829243412_5359828317640616691_n.jpg

Bally Sports North interviews Nori at halftime and he's pretty entertaining. :lol:

I still think they go with a more experienced candidate.

Didn't have a good shooting season and missed the end of the season with his knee, so not a surprise.

Seeing Mike Malone look worse than Darvin Ham is def the best part of all this.

Tbh it makes me feel worse.

Mike Malone isn’t even that good of a coach. Idk how much the Adelman son does but I never liked Mike Malone like that.

Darvin Ham and our coaching staff had them boys on the bench in Denver looking like Eric Spoelstra :smh:

But you wanna know the thing that makes me most mad? Michael Porter Jr couldn’t ****ing miss against the lakers and he played like straight *** yesterday. **** gets my blood boiling lmao

Tbh it makes me feel worse.

Mike Malone isn’t even that good of a coach. Idk how much the Adelman son does but I never liked Mike Malone like that.

Darvin Ham and our coaching staff had them boys on the bench in Denver looking like Eric Spoelstra :smh:

But you wanna know the thing that makes me most mad? Michael Porter Jr couldn’t ****ing miss against the lakers and he played like straight *** yesterday. **** gets my blood boiling lmao

Whats past is past, at least we get another shot with hopefully a better coach, Minny jsut showed how it can be done, if LeGoat has the right weapons, well beat Denver next year. Im not worried about Minny.

Wood as a 3rd string PF / C is a good deal.

Also makes Hayes expendable as a salary stacker. Not saying he has value. Just adds a few extra mil they can take back. (I’m assuming he keeps his option).

I thought Hayes did enough the last two months to opt-out for a veteran minimum pay bump or even fetch exception money.

I thought Hayes did enough the last two months to opt-out for a veteran minimum pay bump or even fetch exception money.

Possibly. But who knows. I’m going from if he does.

May even see the writing on the wall that a backup C is being brought in, and opt out.

Wood still provides good depth as the 3rd PF/C

Mike Malone isn’t even that good of a coach.

Maybe… But more importantly Jamal Murray, MPJ and AG had them boys on the floor looking like JV vs Varsity scrimmages.

So at the end of the day if you don’t upgrade the ingredients of the cake then you can’t expect for it to taste a whole lot different no matter who the chef is.

Maybe… But more importantly Jamal Murray, MPJ and AG had them boys on the floor looking like JV vs Varsity scrimmages.

So at the end of the day if you don’t upgrade the ingredients of the cake then you can’t expect for it to taste a whole lot different no matter who the chef is.

I agree, the players available always have more impact than the coach.

my main point is that I feel like all these teams damn near on the same level. Once you’re in the playoffs, any team can win it.

Lakers need to win in the margins (draft picks, training staff, coaching, home court during the playoffs) if they really want to win a title. I don’t feel like we’ve been doing that.

Bally Sports North interviews Nori at halftime and he's pretty entertaining. :lol:

I still think they go with a more experienced candidate.

:lol: @ the overreaction that would occur when he makes a slick joke after a three game losing streak

Back
Top Bottom