Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

The dead snake 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

I'm disappointed, i expected a lot more pics/gifs
ohwell.gif
fnbpfk.jpg

qywmcl.jpg

j12ipu.jpg

350kvog.jpg

Just a handful from various forums.

Had more, but my browser kept crashing.
30t6p3b.gif

(I think most of those were snatched from InsideHoops).

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ how accepted and unified this thread is compared to the Lebron/Heat thread.
Dudes must've been itching to make that thread. Dont think he knows that this thread is really old and Lakers went on to win 2 straight chips after this thread.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ how accepted and unified this thread is compared to the Lebron/Heat thread.
well, we had our share of fun. our run was bound to hit a wall somehow. it is what it is. plus, we're kinda used to the hate.
laugh.gif

op repped

aint no damb lakes in cali. they all got dried up from the skynet war. more than half those rings belong to minneapolis not hollweird.

bball invented in mass. fakers/ratface = GARB

just repped cp by accident SMH

Last edited:
op repped
aint no damb lakes in cali. they all got dried up from the skynet war. more than half those rings belong to minneapolis not hollweird.

Probably a Boston fan

Hey yall won 1 ring in the modern era. 1 ring since the 80s LOL

Garbage

Last edited:
mean.gif
laugh.gif
@ this thread getting bumped.

Where the homie Shuges at though?

He must be reveling in the dysfunction that is the Los Angeles Lakers.
laugh.gif

YEAH! Not only is he overrated, he is possibly the most maligned nincompoop of a player, that I have ever seen. His fans here make it worse for him.

op repped
just repped cp by accident SMH

Hey!! I beg to differ, Los Angeles County has 54 lakes to be exact!! Year round too! Minnesota doesn't have lakes in the winter, just frozen ones. Pyramid Lake in the summertime on the boat :smokin

Half the rings to Minn?? 5 vs. 11? Not sure if SRS??

Anyway, you're a Celtics fan so I see where you anger is coming from. *Noted*

Last edited:
Dwight Howard
My Heart Is in L.A.
But My Head Is in Orlando

EXCLUSIVE

0105-dwight-howard-magic-tmz-3.jpg

Dwight Howard might be a Los Angeles Laker, but part of him is still a member of the Orlando Magic ... specifically, his head.

In town to play the New York Knicks last month, D12 hit up a hat store in Harlem and wouldn't you know it ... he picked up a hat of his former team.

According to our witness, Dwight didn't just pick up the hat ... HE BOUGHT IT!!!

For the non-sports fans out there ... Dwight was traded away by the Magic last year after he basically whined his way out of town. It was not a happy parting of the ways.

With Dwight set to be a free agent this summer, maybe a reunion isn't as far-fetched as one would think.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/06/dwight-howard-lakers-orlando-magic-hat-photo/#ixzz2HEuul551

Back
Top Bottom