Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Hell no. If he had the exact same career and played with any franchise other than the Lakers he wouldn't have popularity he has now.

In the 2004 NBA Finals Kobe Bryant shot 38% from the field while he had a teammate put up 26 and 11 on 63.1 from the field.

But Kobe would have never let what happened to Lebron this year happen to him :lol:

well he does play for the lakers. and it has been 10 years since mike played. the new generation that only seen kobe play will like him more. hence there might be a time when he is more popular than Jordan. i mean isn't it strange that kobe is more popular than LeBron? its not just about game its about who he is.

not saying that kobe is better than Jordan or even close. but will kobe ever be more popular than Jordan?
Hell no. If he had the exact same career and played with any franchise other than the Lakers he wouldn't have popularity he has now.

In the 2004 NBA Finals Kobe Bryant shot 38% from the field while he had a teammate put up 26 and 11 on 63.1 from the field.

But Kobe would have never let what happened to Lebron this year happen to him
laugh.gif

:lol: @ thinking Kobe would ever become more popular than Jordan. Kobe's career is about over and he hasn't come close to eclipsing Jordan.

Sneakerpro keep his Kobe slander sword sharp I see :lol: :rofl:

Must be easy with all those empty off seasons the Mavs had, well except for that once in a lifetime season mediocre teams have every now and again :tongue:

Kobe sucks!!!

Hes the worst player ever!!!

Hes a wannabe michael jordan!

Hes a cheater!

Hes a sexual predator and snitch!

All the great nba players like smush parker hate him!!!

If you agree with me give this post a thumbs up!!!!

But Kobe would have never let what happened to Lebron this year happen to him :lol:
What exactly did Lebron let happen?

What exactly did Lebron let happen?

yeah exactly what happened?

Apparently Lebron let the Spurs smash him in the Finals acording to the slander a week ago.

Sneakerpro keep his Kobe slander sword sharp I see :lol: :rofl:

Must be easy with all those empty off seasons the Mavs had, well except for that once in a lifetime season mediocre teams have every now and again :tongue:

Man we swept Kobe and the Lakers and they ain't been competitive since(actually they weren't competitive against us either) then smashed the Heat. Im just fine :D

Just trying to make sure the slander cannons have proper ammunition.

Last edited:
What in the Hell are you even doing in this thread, did you even read the entire title of it or do you just see Kobe in the title and put your cape on? :lol:

no I mean like why do you hate him? I know what the thread is about. you can bash him but don't you need a reason to hate somebody?

Back
Top Bottom