Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Come 2019 (ending the Lakers 2nd max extention of Kobe), Stephen Marbury is gonna give Kobe BUCKETS in China

[quote name="getrichquik1987"]I legit don't think he's retiring after this season :lol:[/quote]There's no way. His ego won't let him.

Y'all don't even get how frustrating this is for a Lakers fan. Y'all happy because you hate him and the Lakers. This is my team he's holding hostage, and I've been trying to warn Lakers fans for years that this is the type of person he is.

"Nah, he's a beast. Getting rid of Shaq was the right call. Kobe da beast!!"

Both times our team was Kobe and a bunch of scrubs with no good coach, we have sucked... BAD.

Sure, he's coming off of injury this time. Wasn't injured the first time.

Dude is the worst thing to ever happen to my team, because he actually has people fooled into thinking he's a franchise player and that the reason for any of our success the last 20 years is him.

Nah. I didn't fall for it then, and know better than to look back and think that now.

Last edited:
There's no way. His ego won't let him.

Y'all don't even get how frustrating this is for a Lakers fan. Y'all happy because you hate him and the Lakers. This is my team he's holding hostage, and I've been trying to warn Lakers fans for years that this is the type of person he is.

Both times our team was Kobe and a bunch of scrubs with no good coach, we have sucked... BAD.

Sure, he's coming off of injury this time. Wasn't injured the guest time.

Dude is the worst thing to ever happen to my team, because he actually people fooled into thinking he's a franchise player and that the reason for any of our success the last 20 years is him.

Nah. I didn't fall for it then, and know better than to look back and think that now.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A+ hate post

'Comes out'?

I've hid not one word of my vitriol and antipathy. :lol:

The fact that it sounds like some 'coming out' is a testament to how it's possible to feel some type of way about a player and keep it quiet for the most part (I'm looking at you, CP critics [I'm looking at you, manup]).

:lol:

There's no way. His ego won't let him.

Sure, he's coming off of injury this time. Wasn't injured the first time.

Dude is the worst thing to ever happen to my team, because he actually has people fooled into thinking he's a franchise player and that the reason for any of our success the last 20 years is him.

hahaha. Your franchise has won as many championships in the past 20 years as any other franchise in SPORTS with that same man and ball hogging chucking selfish ways. If he was THAT detrimental he would have brought down the good teams and the bad teams.

Again, during Kobe's tenure Lakers have more championships than any other team in major sports and you sitting here claiming "he is the worst thing to every happen to my franchise."

Man you don't have to like dude at all but thats just an idiotic statement through and through.

Son actin like the Lakers have been the Lions or Browns during Kobe's tenure :lol:

Last edited:
This is the hate thread so let him cook.

Apparently Jason Kidd, Ray Allen, etc could have replaced Bean and the Lakers would have kept right on chugging winning 5 in 10 years. Hell maybe even more. 

I ain't here to hate on the hate, I'm enjoying most of it.

That NBA jam video still has me dying.
kobe is my favorite player of all time but he should be retired right now... It's the truth.

So the jokes are warranted.

This is the hate thread so let him cook.

Apparently Jason Kidd, Ray Allen, etc could have replaced Bean and the Lakers would have kept right on chugging winning 5 in 10 years. Hell maybe even more. 

More than likely. Kidd would've made Shaq even better. Kidd running the point for the Diesel would have been incredible.

[quote name="Kobe4MVP12"]Son actin like the Lakers have been the Lions or Browns during Kobe's tenure :lol:[/quote]Worst.

When it has been JUST Kobe, no other stars and no decent coach, we have been A LAUGHINGSTOCK.

Worst.

When it has been JUST Kobe, no other stars and no decent coach, we have been A LAUGHINGSTOCK.
Interesting. How has this not been the case for any other superstar?

And you do know the entirety of that time doesn't even amount to a full season right? Half of Rudy T and the 40 or so games he's played the last 3 seasons. 

This ain't the 'any other superstar' thread. Discussion is about Kobe, not them.

And those other superstars aren't on my team, so they aren't my concern.

Last edited:
Its so funny seeing Laker fans argue about Kobe.

Hes the least of their worries....they should be worried about how they are going to suck for a long time :lol:

**** the lakers but kobe my ***** though..

would be happy with the lakers being mediocre until I die though

Just like 50 Cent, he wanted to destroy relationships for years instead of building them like The Game. Now look at him, washed, barely a role player, no friends except Kidd Kidd/D'Angelo Russell, and drinking that dull Vitamin water.

Last edited:
'Comes out'?

I've hid not one word of my vitriol and antipathy. :lol:

The fact that it sounds like some 'coming out' is a testament to how it's possible to feel some type of way about a player and keep it quiet for the most part (I'm looking at you, CP critics [I'm looking at you, manup]).

:lol:
Why spend life indoors tho?

The grass is greener on the outside

Back
Top Bottom