Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

CP 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Soooo, nix my last response. I was off when I said I doubt the top posters in here are Kobe fans; some of them are, and CP is right at the top.

of course he is, the class act that he is.

and yet the same rules dont apply.

ive always said its CP's personal crusade to defend all things Kobe and Laker related

and saying 'he doesnt disrupt conversation' is not only false, but its moving the goal posts.

when i posted in the Lebron haters thread, i was legit curious about where the hate comes from.
the majority of the complaints i see are off the court things, stuff that has zero to do with the game.

ive never brought up Kobe's rape case, or him snitching on Shaq. cause that had nothing to do with basketball. i dont care about any of that.

i have a cousin that played pro ball a few years ago. the Lebron complaints i see on here i never hear from him....so i entered the thread and asked.
doodes got upset, called me a caper. ok. if that makes you feel better. then mods came through kicking people out.

now ftr, i do NOT agree that fans should be banned from hater threads. its just not that serious. at least not for me.

im biased though
i dont have a favorite player
dont have a fav. team
hell, i dont even consider myself having a hometown
so these 'hater threads' and negative comments about whatever team/ player do get to me like it does some here.

knowing NT
the'll be some new rule about (or at least a real enforcement of the old rule), making it a bannable offense to enter a hater thread as a fan.

thats wack.

oh well.

Have y'all ever seen any Lakers super fan/troll/other team hater get banned?

I know it's had to happen but I can't think of any right now.

I can think of examples of other team super fans/troll/Laker haters being banned.

laugh.gif
what a double standard
I love presenting arguments that have no rebuttal, like I'm just about to do.

72 posts CP has got in here, and some of them he definitely criticizes Kobe.

That's the first thing I want you and I to pay attention to for a sec. HE CRITICIZES KOBE. This thread. Lakers thread. NBA thread. Hell, probably even his beloved movie thread.

Second thing we're gonna look at? Some of those 72 posts are definitely 'backing away' and telling other Laker/Kobe fans to back away as well.

So with those two things in mind...

- Have you EVER... ONE TIME... in ANY THREAD, not just the Warriors Hate thread, but have you EVER... ANYWHERE... criticized the Warriors? (Stop laughing, ALL OF NIKETALK S&T FORUM; let the man answer.) Even ONCE?!

- Have you EVER acknowledged that it's time to bounce, and told other Warriors fans to chill and let the criticism ride?

Double standard? You damn right, because there are double actions. There are his actions, and there are your antics.

Let's get an answer to those 2 questions, shall we?

While you're struggling to search through your post history to find posts of yours like that, please dare me to show posts from CP doing those 2 things. Swear to god, let's show this double standard. 
laugh.gif
 Make me prove he has said those things. Tell me I'm lying or making it up. Please.

I'm wanting posts from ANY of your multiple screen names saying anything critical of the Warriors, especially in the Warriors Hate thread (which you still lead despite being banned from it like 2 weeks ago), or any posts from your multiple screen names saying "Nah, I'm'a letchyall cook," and/or telling other Warriors fans, "Let's bounce. Let them hate."

I'll wait.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by getrichquik1987

50% of that list is pro kobe or lakers, top heavy
Same with the Lebron Hate thread, and the Warriors Hate thread. All Warriors fans are not banned from there.

Just one.

I don't think any Lebby fans are banned form the Lebby Hate thread.

Don't let yourself...

... who the hell am I kidding? Reason don't work with y'all. Some of you have convinced yourself the Lochness is real, so that's where your head is at, regardless of any logic presented. 
laugh.gif

"Those that don't get it don't get that they don't get it."

Last edited:
With all your names combined, you have nearly 25k posts. 
laugh.gif

I said any.

Ever.
- Have you EVER... ONE TIME... in ANY  THREAD, not just the Warriors Hate thread, but but have you EVER... ANYWHERE... criticized the Warriors? (Stop laughing, ALL OF NIKETALK S&T FORUM; let the man answer.) Even ONCE?!

- Have you EVER acknowledged that it's time to bounce, and told other Warriors fans to chill and let the criticism ride?

While you're struggling to search through your post history to find posts of yours like that, please dare me to show posts from CP doing those 2 things. Swear to god, let's show this double standard. 
laugh.gif
 Make me prove he has said those things. Tell me I'm lying or making it up. Please.

I'm wanting posts from ANY of your multiple screen names saying anything critical of the Warriors, especially in the Warriors Hate thread (which you still lead despite being banned from it like 2 weeks ago), or any posts from your multiple screen names saying "Nah, I'm'a letchyall cook," and/or telling other Warriors fans, "Let's bounce. Let them hate."

I'll wait.
*still sipping tea*

Last edited:
Cherry on the top to this wonderful season is for the lakers to get a terrible draft pick and select a bust.

Been a great year y'all.
hqdefault.jpg

Cherry on the top to this wonderful season is for the lakers to get a terrible draft pick and select a bust.

Been a great year y'all.
hqdefault.jpg

im out after this year

Kobe's retired, good riddance

i have nothing against the Lakers without Kobe. maybe now i can watch their games again.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

At the end of the day I never said anything that a warranted a ban from that thread and you know it.
- Have you EVER... ONE TIME... in ANY  THREAD, not just the Warriors Hate thread, but but have you EVER... ANYWHERE... criticized the Warriors? (Stop laughing, ALL OF NIKETALK S&T FORUM; let the man answer.) Even ONCE?!

laugh.gif

I'll wait.
*still sipping tea*

Back
Top Bottom