[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

I do think the winner of this series ends up winning the West.

That being said should be OKC in 6 max.

Lakers in 6. I dont see how Perkins will stop Bynum. Ebaka might shut down Gasol but thats it. MWP will shutdown KD, Kobe will shutdown Westbrook. If things get out of hand...MWP will lay out every player of the Thunder.

Honestly though, I have a feeling Kobe might do some THANGS in this series that is unparalleled to nothing we have seen from KB.

I #@@%$*! hate the schedule for this series
mad.gif

With that said, Lakers in 7
happy.gif

To switch things up in this thread and actually look at things positively...
At least the back-to-back is at home and not away. Much more convenient and comfortable for our players than it is for theirs.

So relax guys 
laugh.gif

I'm going with the team with the bigger fan base and the team that makes David Stern more money.

Refs will be in crook mode.

What i want: Lakers in 5

What i expect : OKC in 6

Let's be real, our bigs will let us down more a couple games in this series
grin.gif

laugh.gif
at okc watching on that small screen.
sick.gif
at that back to back first time i seen that for a playoff game, hoping for a interesting series

pimp.gif
, Go Lakers!  OKC is a challenge but play tough on the inside, smart play by the guards and we should get this done.  Props to OKC though- being the favorites.

Ron will hold Durant to 23ppg on 40% shooting. If the Lakers can keep Harden from playing like prime Manu they can win this series in 6 games.

Harden is the key to this series, I believe KD and Russ can be somewhat contained, but if Harden goes nuts, this will be over quickly for my Lakeshow. That being said, however improbable it may be, consistent effort from Bynum and to a lesser extent Pau will be the deciding factor for us.

Lakers in 6.

We are gonna need BARNES to really step up this series, especially in trying to slow down Harden. Barnes and Artest are gonna have to play big every game guarding Harden/KD. Our PG's are gonna get worked though either way, I wonder who Brown will put on Westbrook (kobe?). Cause Sessions & Blake guarding him will be a nightmare.

Also gonna need Hill to play well off the bench.

I think the ultimate insult was Darvin Ham tellin Pau to pay more like his lil bro. Hopefully he carries that hate over to the next series.

Kobe has guarded Westbrook extremely well whenever he's taken that challenge.

Ron Artest is in the best shape of his life & Durant is a career 42% shooter in the postseason. I have extremely low expectations for Durant's efficiency in this series.

That leaves James Harden. He's the X Factor along with Bynum & Gasol's consistency.

The Lakers definitely have a puncher's chance in this one.

Kobe has also scored 73 pts on 75 shots (31%fg shooting) in the season series and Bynum was held below his average as well. The only game LA won in the season series was the elbow game. If Perk is healthy, give me OKC in 6, if not or not 100%, Lakes in 7

I would like to see the lakers win but feel that the thunder would have the better shot @ beating Miami.

So... lets go Thunder!

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Kobe has also scored 73 pts on 75 shots (31%fg shooting) in the season series and Bynum was held below his average as well. The only game LA won in the season series was the elbow game. If Perk is healthy, give me OKC in 6, if not or not 100%, Lakes in 7
Yes, I also have extremely low expectations for Kobe's efficiency as well. Thabo usually gives him issues.

And yes, Bynum was subpar against them this season. But he's bigger & stronger than Perkins so he should have his way. But he also should've had his way against the Nuggets in every single game. So that's why I deemed his consistency as one the x factors cause the dude doesn't show up every game along with Pau.

Back
Top Bottom