[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
tumblr_manxt3CV0U1r76lino1_500.gif

darthska darthska

Can you do me a favor? You are good at multi quoting stuff, and I'm headed home for the night.

Can you pull the 3 main posts about Magic in the NBA thread and drop them in here in one post for me? Not the small ones, the ones with the meat and potatoes info stuff. Please.

darthska darthska

Can you do me a favor? You are good at multi quoting stuff, and I'm headed home for the night.

Can you pull the 3 main posts about Magic in the NBA thread and drop them in here in one post for me? Not the small ones, the ones with the meat and potatoes info stuff. Please.
*warned*

Please refer to our site FAQs on how to multi-quote a post. I have provided you with a link but that will be all I will assist you with.

http://niketalk.com/a/discussion-forum-tutorial#user_replywithaquotation

Reply with a Multi-Quote
Replying with a multi-quotation allows you to respond in line to another poster and include context to your replies or to reply to multiple posters within the same reply.

Navigate to the posts you would like to respond to.
At the bottom of each post, toward the left, you will see the Multi-Quote button with two sets of quote marks. Click here on each of the posts you would like to quote.
When you are satisfied with your selection, click the Single-Quote button on one of the posts you would like to quote.
The text editor will open with the posts you have quoted. When you are finished replying to the posts, click the "Submit Post" button at the bottom of the editor.

[quote name="Essential1"][quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"][quote name="DarthSka"]Whoever thought of that was a freaking genius.
[/quote]A very wise old man. :smokin[/quote]One of the 3 to see Jesus' birth[/quote]'Virgin' Mary :lol:

:wink:

[quote name="Essential1"][quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"][quote name="DarthSka"]Whoever thought of that was a freaking genius.
A very wise old man. :smokin[/quote]One of the 3 to see Jesus' birth[/quote]'Virgin' Mary :lol:

:wink:[/quote]

Heyyyyyyyyyyy-o

hey ska, now that you have admitted that you love kobe and the way he plays... can you let ACB back into the season thread?

just saw the white borders on your avy 
sick.gif

gotta get that fixed if you want "ska" to let you in the nba thread

Last edited:
I'm staying White Borders Forever.. Makes a good contrast to the Kobe Lecter picture.

Also ran a few numbers... The team that the Lakers could put out there next year even without a pick (since we have no idea where/who it may be) *Birdman Rubbing his hands together gif*

Last edited:
I'm staying White Borders Forever.. Makes a good contrast to the Kobe Lecter picture.

Also ran a few numbers... The team that the Lakers could put out there next year even without a pick (since we have no idea where/who it may be) *Birdman Rubbing his hands together gif*
nerd.gif

:nerd:

Although I could be wrong.. And we get nothing... Then No Limit Tanking would exist 2014-15

nerd.gif
Although I could be wrong.. And we get nothing... Then No Limit Tanking would exist 2014-15
if you are wrong i hope we dont spend our money overpaying a bunch of random people

:nerd:

if you are wrong i hope we dont spend our money overpaying a bunch of random people

If we miss out on bigger names.. Might as well lock up the entire bench in 2014, Kobe for a few years (only issue is what to pay him. I'd be happy with 3 year - $24mil.. 7,8,9 in Year 1,2,3. 3 year $27mil is pushing my limits).... What Jim actually pays him is how well we can rebuild. If he hands him a max deal. We might as well pack it in for a couple years because it will be difficult to field a contender around him without money. Draft well and plug that guy into the starting lineup, so year two he's fully ready. And leave cap flexibility for a max player in 2015.

Last edited:
hey ska, now that you have admitted that you love kobe and the way he plays... can you let ACB back into the season thread?

just saw the white borders on your avy :x

gotta get that fixed if you want "ska" to let you in the nba thread

Too lazy to fix plus i kinda like the white borders.

Interesting avy you got there.

Back
Top Bottom