[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
If 5-77 is whats up...then my 46-36 projection must send me to the crazy house.

seriously. ..look at the roster and compare it to last yrs...the only real concern is the health of kobe and pau.

Even if nash cant go back to backs or sits here and there..im fine with an improved farmar and blake running the pnt with kb/swaggy/wesley on the wings. And how much do u wanna bet shawne williams or someone turns into channing frye.

hey now, lets not make this a lakers fans vs lakers fans thread

we're all on the same team here

on the bright side we will probably have a better record than last preseason 

on the bright side we will probably have a better record than last preseason 
you are delusional. please rethink your thoughts
laugh.gif

Lol I just saw sports center right now and they had a MJ one on one interview.
One of the questions who would he like to play to in his prime, he said
Jerry west, elgin Baylor, kobe in prime, lebron, dwade and melo. And that he will win all of them except kobe cause he steals all his moves

I'm just going into this season just to enjoy seeing purple & gold playing ball again. Long off season with it's share of drama. I'm just excited to see our team back on the court. I'm excited to see how our new players fit in, I'm real excited to watch Nick Young and Wes play. We're better athletically than last year, thats for sure. Our team did get younger so I expect to see some faster play, especially with the 2nd unit. I'm just ready to get this season started! :smokin

Kobe has stated before a lot of his game was copied from MJ. Just as MJ, who copied some of his game from Dr. J.

^^exactly.
no crime in it, either....why wouldnt everyone do it, then????

Oh, yeah...they don't have the skills..skillset amd ability to....mj/kb...kb/mj....best offensive perimeter players ever..and quite frankly..its not even close. (Melo/wade/others) are great..but not killers and dont have the bodys of work.

Btw I dont see a single bit of dr Js gm incorporated into mjs. He says he "modeled" his gm after julius'...but cmon..aside from long, one handed jams and maybe some reverse layups...cmon.

Back
Top Bottom