[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

No to Odom back. And that was... my DUDE.

But now?

"Now I wanna slap the taste out your mouth."

ohwell.gif

^ I'm saying, man.
laugh.gif

Someone 'minus well' come out w/ "You know, Luke Walton could really help us out."

Like what are y'all saying?!
laugh.gif

Tyronn Lue? he might be coaching but not signed. but then again Ty Lawson would probably WALK all over him

Spoiler [+]
i want the "Machine" back

- Lue
- Kareem
- Odom
- Stanislav
- Kwame

- Walton
- Tierre Brown
- VladRad
- Morrison
- Madsen
- Sasha

That's that SQUAD!!
smokin.gif

That's that BS.
laugh.gif

Thing is, a lot of them dudes were teammates. Same team, same time.
ohwell.gif

man had some nasty diahrrea today. cant believe kobe and mike could play through that. its some serious bizness

At least chuck Atkins and Shammond Williams could shut down Lawson and Greg Foster could keep up with Faried

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Occasionally, Pau will get post touches when Bynum is on the bench, but he's mostly on the perimeter.

He has always been easily pushed off the block by undersized guys like Harrington, Frye, Landry, Hayes and many many many many others.  when defenders are physical with him and body him up he either does a fade-away shot or he gets pushed out to 15-18 feet and faces up.  That's a big weakness in his game.

But he is what he is - a finesse PF who doesn't attack the basket, jump high, block shots, and finish strong at the rim.

The problem now is that he is seemingly not giving effort and it seems like he's not mentally in the game.

How is any of that Mike Brown's fault? Ty Lawson out rebounded Pau Gasol last night and that's Mike Brown's fault???

MB should get considerable blame for Pau's offensive woes, but like I said he gets pushed around too easily and that's affecting his non-rebounding. Bottom line Pau is gone anyways, hopefully we can get some value since we might get lowballed by other teams

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Tyronn Lue? he might be coaching but not signed. but then again Ty Lawson would probably WALK all over him

Spoiler [+]
i want the "Machine" back
Dude's living the life.
Sharapova ..

@WoJYahooSports: Break News: After a grueling game 6 loss to Nuggets, Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak has resorted to signing back former Lakers Vladimir Radmonovic hoping that he'll be able to knock down the open 3 pointers. Contract is a Playoff Guarantee contract. Amount is undisclosed.

347vfx2.jpg

2s0e6f5.jpg

Welcome Back Space Cadet.
pimp.gif

I hope we win tomorrow.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

A 7-footer shooting fadeaways right by the rim?

6q7q.jpg
I don't know what you are trying to say but Dirk had 2 game winning drives to the basket in the finals.

Gasol drives AWAY from the basket even on hook shots
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom