Lamar Odom Fighting for His Life Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel

TMZ is refuting that Radar story.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/14/lamar-odom-kuwtk-cameras-not-rolling/
TMZ has learned that “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” is on a hiatus, so there’s no staff to shoot anything even if the family wanted it. We’re told none of the Kardashians want their hospital vigil public ... in no small part because Khloe is devastated.

There are reports the family walked in with cameras rolling — not true ... cameras did not accompany them.

To the contrary, we’re told the Kardashians have banned any photography in eyeshot of Lamar.

just asking because we see the respect now ... but what the over under until TMZ or another of these gossip sites uses this as click bait.

Like on tmz they have LAMAR AND KHLOE THE TRAGIC LOVE STORY.....like come on man

Don't know if it has been mentioned, Kobe bumped knees with someone during the game yesterday and went to the locker room and didn't come back. Turns out, he left the arena in the middle of the game and went to visit Lamar at the hospital. Mad respect for Kobe

This is the first thing I thought of when I heard he exited the game. I don't know what their relationship was like after Odom left, but while he was there I know him and Kobe were pretty tight.

off topic but how would you deal if you were james harden?

Who gives a **** what harden is dealing

Grab a snickers :lol:

oh man 
sick.gif
  if youre gonna go out with a bang at least have some BAAAD chicks.  Hope dude pulls through so he can redeem his last smash before actually leaving this earth. 
mean.gif

TMZ reported he had multiple infarcts (strokes) could be from hypoperfusion or also related to vasospasm etc. They didnt say the size of the infarcts though which makes a big prognostic difference.

off topic but how would you deal if you were james harden?
Well this isn't HS b.

What would you do if your girl's ex husband was in a coma and she went to see him? Hopefully you'd understand.

Plus is it even that serious with Harden? Bet son is just smashing.

Last I heard was he was on 3-5 hour emergency dialysis, so pretty much his kidneys are done. Hate to jump the gun but man.

Your kidneys can recover from acute renal failure. Its the multiple strokes that is more concerning to me but it seems like he is in bad shape right now.

Last edited:
He's a grown man with money if he wants to go out that way or continue his habits will good riddance

Back
Top Bottom