Lamar Odom hooked to the crack pipe ***update*** pg.7

DAMN

Getting kicked off LAL got LO on that pipe? That's wild to me and it really does match up with his subpar play since.

I don't know what he's thinking. Doesn't he have a child with the big one? What is he thinking? Is living under the exploitative thumb of Kris that bad he gotta get hooked on crack rock?

Somebody get Ron Artest to make sense of this.

Him and Khloe seemed good for each other, but all the baggage that comes with being part of the Kardashian family probably took its toll. 

Pray for Yeezus.
Lamar had plenty of his own baggage to bring to the table as well.

This. Lamar had A LOT of **** going on then when the Lakers traded him it was like his breaking point. Dude hasn't been the same since, on the court or off. I didn't think it was this bad. He really seemed happy with Khole though.

Dezam I sure hope this information turns out to be false.....Then again history has A way of repeating
laugh.gif
good luck

Lol don't think it's cause of Khloe. Remember hearing something about him being depressed because his father passed (he was previously addicted to heroin) And then him and his driver hit someone and killed them

You act as if there's a difference.

Hope the guy pulls through and hasn't done anything stupid.
I can show you a functioning cocaine addict (ie lawyers,doctors,etc)
Crack is a whole another monster
And not saying one is better then the other
But the devastation I have seen crack do,smh

Last edited:
I can show you a functioning cocaine addict (ie lawyers,doctors,etc)
Crack is a whole another monster
Not saying one is better then another, but crack is not something you see people in upper ec

x2.

I work with a bunch of coke heads on Wall street.

So since crack for the poor, it's safe to say he's broke now?, His career was close to the end anyway, Keep on sucking that glass pipe odom, I support you "Bro"

Crack though? really? That dealer got a mean come up, prolly moved out the hood and everything.
That's what I am saying....
I mean I can see him doing cocaine but crack bro...Damn

You act as if there's a difference.

Hope the guy pulls through and hasn't done anything stupid.
Being addicted to cocaine is very different than being addicted to crack. **** is night and day. Still both horrible addictions.
So since crack for the poor, it's safe to say he's broke now?, His career was close to the end anyway, Keep on sucking that glass pipe odom, I support you "Bro"
Well if you're rich and on crack you're just dumb.

Last edited:
Crack is not necessarily for the poor but lets keep it 1000, the highest concentration of crack cocaine is in the inner cities that are highly populated by black/brown people...
Now if I had paper the way Kardashians have why would I do crack, lol
Like someone mentioned, even Whitney and Bobby down played cocaine...
Just the connotation of having "crack head"
Associated to you is like death... But in all seriousness I hope he gets through this because who is going to sign him after this and them Kardashians are throwing him under the bus something fierce
Yeezus will be next, only a matter of time

Last edited:
damn................................................................................................i wish i was his dealer 
tired.gif

Lamer is such a clown. I wouldn't be surprised if he started doing regular ole cocaine first, then switch to crack because he got more bang-for-his-buck

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom