Lamar Odom sent to the D-league

Khloe is ruining this dudes life. You know from the get she wasn't trying to live in Dallas. He should have never married that bulldog looking broad.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

That ninja need to go back to the team where he began his career.

Dallas just asking for something negative to happen between them and Odom with this b-move.

Yea ship out CP3 and Blake. Bring back D. Miles, Q, Maggette, and Keyon Doooooooooooooooooooooooooling

30t6p3b.gif
at people saying Khloe ruining Lamar's career.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by chris82790

30t6p3b.gif
Dude played the best ball of his career and got the 6th man of the year award when he was first married to her. Some guy actually said he went from 6th man of the year to a D League bum when he married her. The total opposite. 

lamar odom is trippin'...

i keep hearing that the lakers got rid of him cuz they're saving money now...

there was a personal thing there...

but i'd say 70/30 business/personal

Originally Posted by chris82790

30t6p3b.gif

And wasn't it last season or two years ago he almost made the All-Star team?

He's just emotionally not there... D-League might be able to help him out just to get his confidence & game back.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I'm just gonna keep posting this till someone reads it
Who gives a %#%@ who's idea it was/is......a Guy of his stature shouldn't be associated with the d-league at this stage in his career period
Yeah seriously, A-Rod has no business going to the minors too... SMH!!!!!!

eyes.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong, but A-Rod's been sent to the minors for rehab, I don't think he's ever been sent down for under performing.  Besides, baseball minors are completely different than the D-League...

This might finally wake his @%@ up. He's going to see all of those D-League players playing their hearts out just to have a slim to none chance at making the NBA and he'll finally see how fortunate he is.

He doesn't need the D-League, he needs a therapist. He has to be suffering from depression. Delonte can hook him up with one.

laugh.gif
@ dudes using Khloe as a scapegoat for LO's problems. Son always been that way before that broad. I mean yeah she ugly but she is not the cause of every bad thing.

D-League demotion or not, dude has been an underachiever his whole career....

Before Lebron came along, he was the closest player (6'8" or taller) to having a skill set SIMILAR to Magic. Dude was THAT good. %!$!...he should have been GREAT.

As I've said before....an unmotivated Lamar Odom will get you 14/10...a motivated Lamar Odom will get you 14/10.

I've followed him since his days at URI, and he's infuriating (to me) because I feel like he should have had a much better career.

Odom to the D-League canceled.

Mavs decide to bring him to Utah given their bad start since the break.

So basically you're saying he's Rasheed Wallace DJ?
laugh.gif

This thread went right down the toilet when he comes back.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Told yall, bunch of overreacting numb nuts.

I still think he's inconsistent with what he does, but he's a guy we need to at least provide some pressure off the bench to the opposing team. Don't need no double double from him, just play.

You guys are lame
Texas Legends owner and Mavericks president of basketball operations Donnie Nelson confirmed Friday that it was Odom's idea to play with the Legends first. Odom has not appeared in a game since Feb. 20; he left the team to attend to his ill father in Los Angeles on Feb. 22, sources told ESPNDallas.com.
waaaow.
i thought Odom got sent down...

Originally Posted by arrjae2

You guys are lame
Texas Legends owner and Mavericks president of basketball operations Donnie Nelson confirmed Friday that it was Odom's idea to play with the Legends first. Odom has not appeared in a game since Feb. 20; he left the team to attend to his ill father in Los Angeles on Feb. 22, sources told ESPNDallas.com.
waaaow.
i thought Odom got sent down...

Why are you quoting me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I didn't write that for ESPNDallas............... or did I
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You guys are clowns I just want to say a few things for perspective take it and run with or just ignore it....

Who someone gets married to does not even matter. He has accomplished a lot AFTER being married to her. Besides she isn't my cup of tea but she is not ugly either. The dog comparisons? I swear dudes on here are either convinced there chicks are models or single virgins living at home with mommy and daddy. Hating on another mans women? Smh.

Also dude been through a lot if most of you had the summer he had with the kid dying and then hearing the team you no doubt thought you were gonna retire with thinks you disposable.

As far as his play it takes time new system it was bad enough for those staying with there teams but no training camp, new role, new city all that takes a min. I am sure dude don't feel like himself.

Playing a game in the D league might be good help him find his rhythm get some shots up. There is this one professional sport that does this a ton its called baseball. Every time dudes come off the disabled league or back from a layoff they go down to double a for a few games put up monster numbers and are good for the rest of the season. Or did everyone forget about Jeter last year....?

Anyways not making excuses for dude I don't know that I would've handled it like that cause a few million would make me forget most of the crap, but I swear people are oblivious to common sense and act like athletes aren't human, and act like they themselves are perfect it is mind boggling. 

Back
Top Bottom