Lamar Odom suspended 1 game

im mad that some ppl are crying about the celtics best players still on the floor..because there winning by 20 there suppose to sit down..ppl talkin boutthey embarrassing the lakers..lakers should be embarrassed for being down by 20 in the first place yall must be kidding me if this is yall argument...this isthe nba they get paid to play...this sounds like another patriot thing and how ppl get madd...show me where in the rule book it says they need to sitdown...the game wasnt over... what they suppose to let the lakers come back so it can be fair again...hahahahha

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

laugh.gif

It would have been better if he did the Lights Out dance after.

Ray Allen deserved that. Yeah, I said it.

No he didn't

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

^ basically saying ray allen is a cocky, pompous, arrogant son of a, but comes off as a nice guy and fools people into believing that hes a good guy.
Exactly.

If you're going to be like that, show it. Concealing it is worse than being like Terrell Owens, etc.

I'm not saying Ray Allen's a terrible human being or anything, but I just can't stand his sly confidence.

laugh.gif
how the hell do you know how Ray Allen is? Dudes be sounding sodumb sometimes. Ya, Lamar is a moron, loser, and a poor sport. "They were trying to embarrass us on our home court" stop crying or better yet,perhaps dont suck that game and you wont get embarrassed on your home court.

oh for a flagrant foul...for a second there I tought he was back on the green

If Artest pulled that stunt, son woulda got suspended for the rest of the season without pay
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom