Lamar Odom Suspended 10 Games

Isn't this an opinion on a blog?? The guy is just saying that it should be a 10 game suspension. Fix the damn title. Reading is fundamental.

I would LOVE to see the reaction of some of my fellow Lakers fans (who ARE Kobe fans) if the SAME EXACT thing were done to Kobe by Raja Bell.

I highly doubt y'all would think Raja's 10 games would be unfair.

2 games....

I don't think this has anything to do with anything, but to me, this was WAY worse than what Odom did to Allen....

i checked various websites and havent seen anything. is this confirmed? and if so can he appeal because 10 games is terrible.

It's the opinion of a fan on a fantasy basketball site

What he said ^...
tired.gif
at false articles, actually it's not even an article, it's adamn blog.

I don't think this is true. It's not on nba.com nor is it on ESPN.com. I would expect a three-game suspension.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

I don't think this is true. It's not on nba.com nor is it on ESPN.com. I would expect a three-game suspension.
same. it's not on any major sports outlets yet so I don't believe it. he'll probably get 2 games and maybe a fine.

SUSPENSION WORTHY, BUT NOT 10 GAMES WORTH!

I have no problem with him getting suspended. I EXPECTED it. But 10 games? Thats ridiculous. The league has to be consistent with its rulings, thats what theywere going off the past few years. How is this consistent with what they are going with?

The altercation did not even get that much attention. Whats worse, what odom did, or what horry did to steve nash? Or what Raja did to Kobe?

Again, im not mad at the suspension, im mad at the inconsistency that the nba has. Otherwise we'd be going 'yeah, I expected 10 games. ____ got 10games for _____, and so do _____, so yeah, this is no surprise.'

But it is a surprise.

Hes an idiot for that who cares how long hes suspended. Can somebody explain why he did that?

Wait, dammit... I've been bamboozled.

I wasn't aware that it was just the opinion of a fan.

When an OFFICIAL word is out, someone make a thread.

If no suspension is ever given, I expect no thread to be made.

*locked*

Back
Top Bottom