Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 - (Gallardo Replacement)

Pass.

Not trying to be an entry level badge flosser.
laugh.gif
I always think this about ppl who cop Caymans and Boxsters. It's all good til a 911 pulls up...

Apart from IMSA's tuned version, I was never a fan of the Gallardo. This is nice though

18.5 is cray... my g35 only got one more mile per gallon

Technology manDat ngineering :pimp:

I like it and I now its replacing the Gallardo but Murcielago>Huracan.
I just dislike the smallish headlights

My only gripe is the back, looks lack luster compared to the rest of the car. Can't say I expected more with the younger brother of the Aventador though

Let's discuss the monstrous V10 hiding in the back. The "610" in the Huracán's designation is the amount of power this new supercar packs – a figure complemented by 413 pound-feet of torque. The power from the 5.2-liter, direct-injected ten-cylinder is dispatched to all four wheels (that's where the "4" in "610-4" comes from) courtesy of a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.

Taken as a whole, the Huracán will reach 62 miles per hour in a mind-altering 3.2 seconds, 124 mph in 9.9 seconds and on to a top speed of 201 mph. As we're firmly in the era of environmentally responsible supercars, the latest Lambo features a stop-start system, allowing its V10 engine to net 18.5 miles per gallon on the US cycle.

Front end looks stubby in this photo.  Every other angle looks amazing.

Pass.

Not trying to be an entry level badge flosser.

Word.

If Da Lambo ain't copping with LeBron's mama in the passenger seat, it aint' even worth buying one in each color.

But for real, because I'm not balling , YET, that thing looks much better than most Lambos. Most of them are TOO exotic imhbano.

Back
Top Bottom