Laney 14 dropping as a quickstrike Vol coming soon

these will be copped, but won't see the light of day til spring/summer '16.
Most Definitely have to agree with you on that. Either i'll save them for spring/summer and wear them with my blue with the yellow horse dri-fit RLX Polo or wear it with my warriors starter jacket

These are copped

I had the gingers, i always wanted these but got some tuned air joints instead so im all in..

Last edited:
I wonder if these will be remastered, because I didn't find the ones from last year to be very comfortable and I used to love the comfort of XIV's

^well according to that pic the quality looks good, comfort wise we have months to wait for, that remaster thing has been hit or miss for alot of shoes this year so idk anymore

I wonder if these will be remastered, because I didn't find the ones from last year to be very comfortable and I used to love the comfort of XIV's
i think they will be and I agree about the comfort of last year's XIVs I got the black toes and they are uncomfortable the inside of the shoe feels like a brick :lol: I was thinking about dumping them but I haven't decided yet

last xiv's i got were the graphites, disappointing to hear the newer releases are uncomfortable being that the xiv's is my fav model

God jus give us indiglos.

I swear if they retro that yellow ginger low before the indiglos i will riot

I wanna jump on pairs on ebay, but being 16 years old i keep hoping for a retro.

Can't believe my grails are finally returning especially 10 days before my b day. Will cop 2 pairs if they hit my boys store if not I'll just settle for one.

I'm putting away $170 every month starting now until these drop.

Gonna have to call people I haven't spoken to in years just to hopefully get a plug :lol:. It's that serious.

And a toddler pair for the car.

Last edited:
Fire [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

View media item 1584924

Last edited:
Sweetjesus.png

Lawd I cannot wait to cop. Could care less if I can't cop the other holiday releases if it means that I can double up on these.

Back
Top Bottom