I'm down 
nthat.gif

Ferra14s were a qs too right?
Laney 14s haven't been out since 1999
Hope they drop in April

That price might be 170 since it's a QS
Ferraris were 200

Last edited:
If these are coming out, hopefully Indiglo XIV's will be in the near future.  I remember these were going for nearly coins Downtown Brooklyn when I was in high school.  Regretted not getting them then, but I definitely will be copping when they drop.

I remember my dad just brought these home for me one day. No holiday or bday. And I never got jays as a kid. One of my instant favorites since then. Can't wait.

they might as well just get ppl for $190 on lows too tbh. why even make these just 15 bucks cheaper. I don't think they would lose that many people on lows. for the most part people who cop retros now just accept any price jb throws out within the 200-225 range most people probably even into the 250 range. 300 is where jb would start to lose a visible amount of people but stuff would still sell for the most part I think. the masses suddenly caring about shoes has ruined prices so fast

Last edited:
omg first the oreo 4's and now these. please be general release though

possible sign of indiglos being released in the near future too? :nerd:

Last edited:
omg first the oreo 4's and now these. please be general release though

possible sign of indiglos being released in the near future too?
nerd.gif
yea if its a quickstrike, we can't use rewards or get employee discount so that 175 price is tough to swallow. hopefully gr they are or price is decent 

Have a feeling indiglos/oxys are coming this yr, I can smell em after the announcement of this

if they look as good as the old pic on the 1st page or darn near count me in for a pair

Back
Top Bottom