Laney 14 dropping as a quickstrike Vol coming soon

I came across a few stores that still have sizes. Size 8 seems like the least popular size for this shoe out here.

I copped an 11 from NDC but worried about how they fit. I wanted an 11.5, but hopefully they are TTS. I guess I will find out on the 8th. I really wanted these and grateful to have gotten them because all my sneaker connects were saying how limited these were.

Last edited:
Copped my size through Snkrs while in line at Nike DC but I planned to still cop in store case something went south with the order. Somebody bought the only 14 right as I got to the front so I grabbed the 13. I've gotten my shipping confirmation from Snkrs now so the 13 is probably going back since there doesn't seem to be much resale value on these. Definitely happy to get my pair, i don't care how available a release is, finding a size 14 for retail on release day is always a struggle.

GOod Glad the bubble is finally busting!!! Can't wait to grab these in a few days. It was only a matter of time , like many are saying, to much dropping in a short time frame. Which is great now , with all the gimmicky colors and terrible quality. Hopefully this is the new trend , no more hype.

GOod Glad the bubble is finally busting!!! Can't wait to grab these in a few days. It was only a matter of time , like many are saying, to much dropping in a short time frame. Which is great now , with all the gimmicky colors and terrible quality. Hopefully this is the new trend , no more hype.

Speaking of gimmicky colors, I'm not understanding the concept behind the Radio Raheem 2.

Bubble ain't popping this year.

They dropped 7s, 9s, 10s and 14s...and then some lowtops...not the most popular....

the 11s this xmas will be the teller...if those sit (they wont) then the bubble pops. 

if this was a year with tons of OG colorway drops (1s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s) then it would've been the same as always.

These are still available online and people think these are limited. Limited general release sounds like a oxymoron :lol:

Last edited:
So happy with how easy these were to buy, being one of my grails. TTS as always with Jordan's for me (wide feet).

shocked by how many still left on NDC .....
I'd cop if I can get a discount somehow
nerd.gif

be Jordan brand is finally starting to overload/over price too many releases to feed the beasts. Now have ran out of good ideas and consumers are looking for a new hype

They're just bugging in general. I didn't buy these for $40 back in '99, I'm definitely not paying $170 now. I'll leave this one for the youth!

IE's were one of my faves, too, but they can't be the same price as Highs now. Wildin!

They're just bugging in general. I didn't buy these for $40 back in '99, I'm definitely not paying $170 now. I'll leave this one for the youth!

IE's were one of my faves, too, but they can't be the same price as Highs now. Wildin!
tell me about it. But this little run he has had since 2012 will die off again nothing lasts for ever. But I'll be glad to pick my pairs up on clearance. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

As you get older priorities change, time off will become far more valuable then discounted prices.

When I first started working I was all about overtime. Now, I'd rather have the time off to spend with family and stay home

true . i just think if i have to work 4 hrs once a week to save 100 dollars it won't be that bad. i can even put in no availability and still be employed.

decided to just cop off nbastore.com. got 10% off for signing up for emails and 2-day shipping with shoprunner. BTW the link for the 10% still looks like it's working even after i placed my order.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom