Large Jordan stock on Easybay 7-22-2014 (Opportunity to Cook)

Future Multis were seemingly gone instantly, clicked for about a minute, gave up, watched some youtube, went back at 8:20 and they were in my cart.

I have been stuck on splash screen for too long! I got 5 things in my cart and they probably all got cart jacked!

Got my order edited so a couple of 9.5 should pop back up for the white/red 2's. Customer service told me to edit before checking out but I don't think they understand that the site have problems

Scored some Taxi's and concord lows in my size (16). Wasn't really going for the Concords since I figured they'd sell out instantly, got the Taxi's in cart and clicked the concords just for the hell of it and :wow:

Checked out in 2.2 seconds...we'll see if I get the dreaded out of stock cancellation email later today.

I'm good for a while now...sitting out the shoe game until the 29's drop

Last edited:
Said wth and tried for 10 min to get Infra 11 lows .. no luck went back to bed for an hour

Was able to grab sz 15 barons just now which is what i wanted but couldnt even add them this morning. Didnt even bother tryin for them royals.

Was able to grab sz 15 barons just now which is what i wanted but couldnt even add them this morning. Didnt even bother tryin for them royals.
That's still Available...

I woke up just now… only thing i could put in the Cart was size: 15 Barons and size 14 Retro 3 infrareds….

Fell asleep thur the whole thing…..  Chasing these Air Max Lunar 90's Moon Landings has got a player Tired!!

i assume no barons left in size 11?

thats the only thing i wanted but wasnt gonna bother trying at release for em

didn't even try to wake up at 4:50 am to fight the internet world and bots on eastbay trying to add to cart for an hour to strikeout. 1. Bots suck 2. 5am releases for the West Coast suck 3. Bots suck

Sounds like y'all had a lovely time this morning
laugh.gif

That's still Available...

I woke up just now… only thing i could put in the Cart was size: 15 Barons and size 14 Retro 3 infrareds….

Fell asleep thur the whole thing…..  Chasing these Air Max Lunar 90's Moon Landings has got a player Tired!!
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I noticed yal boys wasn't sleeping in that thread lastnight.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I noticed yal boys wasn't sleeping in that thread lastnight.
It don't stop for those!!!

Especially, after Hanon Posted they canceled all orders and are re-releasing them Fri

Back
Top Bottom