Large Jordan stock on Easybay 7-22-2014 (Opportunity to Cook)

Man, back in the day, I'd hit the outlets and there would ALWAYS be retros in monster size for under $30.
But that was long before spinning wheels, camp-outs, sneaker blogs and bots.
Nike knows the retailers will take them off their hands now.
:nerd:

Man, back in the day, I'd hit the outlets and there would ALWAYS be retros in monster size for under $30.
But that was long before spinning wheels, camp-outs, sneaker blogs and bots.
Nike knows the retailers will take them off their hands now.

If pnly nike realized hpw much they could sell at retail....vs wholesale

Another Bigfoot only restock?
Guess all the basketball players out there can stock up.
These are probably just returns from the last restock that resellers couldn't sell
laugh.gif

I really like how eastbay revealed the sizes before the restock which makes it easier. I really what the family forever 1s and carmine but I'll be fine without anything .

they have some semi normal sizes in here. I think you would be able to move a pair of size 14 bred 1s at a decent price. szs.17-18 might be a whole nother story :lol:

Im going to try and get some XI lows. Not sure if I should try and get concords or Infrareds. I like both equally.

aahhh thats right, in the cart doesnt mean anything with eastbay
It's 10x better than NDC! When the 3lab5 released on NDC I got it in cart within 30 seconds proceeded to checkout hit the place order button and I got hit with the "Sorry you took to long to checkout your item has been removed from your cart"! WTF that took me like less than 2 minutes total from time to get it in my cart to place order button. Nike blows when it comes to adding items to your cart.

Still wondering who is going to buy all the size 17/18 shoes. NBA players? Other pro athletes?

I mean, that's pretty much all that's left. Some size 14s, but the rest is gigantic.

Back
Top Bottom