LAST MAN ON EARTH .. New Show on FOX ... Sunday's 9:30

Bruh when he said Tandy I was :rofl:
"But I'm Phil miller"
:Rollin
What's this talk new Phil is gay? Did I miss something again? And they're reaction when they found out phone was president of the United states :rofl:

Even if Phil turns out to be gay. There'll be another dude to show up to steal Tandy's shine.

Tandy regressing back an episode already. Trying to change the sign and then lying later and trying to impress the ladies by saying he was in the military.

It's kind of crazy that these women haven't gotten pregnant yet. Todd could've been cuffed Melissa by impregnating her.

Last edited:
I was skeptical about this show when it was premiering, but I have been entertained very much
Tandy and Carol are hilarious

BTW how did Phil bring Tandy down from the billboard?
Also when the 2 new chicks got there Tandy should have just planned to leave w/ them. Should have told them there was nothing in Tucson and that they should move to Los Angeles or something.

He either used the ladder that comes with the billboard or he used Phil's billboard that fell down. Son had a whole bunch of other supplies in the back of his truck anyway.

As far as "acting" goes, the Carol actress is better than the Melissa one. Carol is hilarious. Honestly, out of the other characters aside from Tandy, she seems like the most interesting.

I just don't get how the title of the show makes sense when pretty much there'll be a community eventually.

I just don't get how the title of the show makes sense when pretty much there'll be a community eventually.

Agreed.

I thought they would just keep introducing women or kids, to stay true to the title. Or if a man did come, he'd somehow be killed off or something.

Really thought they'd take the title literally.

guess phil really is sus 
laugh.gif

New Phil gotta be bi or a transgender :lol:
Guess the gay angle didn't come to fruition. He just likes corny white girls. Had Carol hoot in and hollerin.

Looks like Tandy is going to be an exile. Won't lie, Phil brought up a good point of why did they settle in the desert. Plenty of better locations if you're the last community on Earth.

It's funny how the women have essentially taken on the role of the old phil miller (i.e., 'oh my god I love cats!', etc.) :lol:

For some reason everytime I see phil I think hank baskett :lol:

Back
Top Bottom