LAST MAN ON EARTH .. New Show on FOX ... Sunday's 9:30

Honestly, I can dig it.

I just need to move the goal posts is all.

Going in, "The Last Man On Earth" was like a comedic Castaway. Like I was expecting survival strategies and answers to what happened to the world, but with some laughs instead of a serious tone. That's what I was expecting from the initial preview.

But take away the answers to what happened to the world as a focus, where maybe those answers come... eventually.

I can dig it.

Take away the survival strategies and just highlight how even after a disaster event, there's this dude who still can't win. At all.

I can dig it, and that's how I'll be watching now.

Last edited:
I don't know, I liked it. :lol:

Like I said, instead of watching every week as another episode of a journey to an eventual destination, I'm watching it now as a weekly installment, and I like it a lot more.

Last edited:
Liked yesterdays episode but the next one ain't looking so good

Dudes ran thru that bacon like nothin

Thinking about it, Phil's Ls this season aren't as heavy as last season.
If anything, this season has been distributing the Ls amongst the group more than Phil.

:rofl: when Tandy was trying to convince people he ate all the bacon. Classic.

Sad that we have to wait two weeks for a next episode.

IMO season 1>>>>Season 2. I dont even know the point of this show anymore. Its not even funny and its supposed to be.

Phil has HAD it. :lol:

:smokin Solid episode

Chick at the end: lying? :nerd:

Last edited:
I just watched season 1 episode 1

Really interesting but how can they make a show out of this concept?
Also how do they film this and cost of show lol?

I just watched season 1 episode 1

Really interesting but how can they make a show out of this concept?
Also how do they film this and cost of show lol?
They completely swerve away from how ep1 is for the rest of the season.

I assume they clear areas when they need to and most of this is shot in close to abandoned areas. I assume they just set up a town in the desert of Arizona. Then go to secluded areas for other shots.

lulz @ "How many days for punching someone?" "Well we got a DAY for BACON, and this is WORSE than BACON...THIS IS ASSAULT!!!"
Todd is hilarious.
I lost it when Todd said this.  
roll.gif
roll.gif

[quote name="sneakerp"]When Tandy was trying to negotiate with Phil on a punishment was hilarious.[/quote]"None."
"Ok, I hear that, and I'm going to counter with... some... punishment."

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom