LAST MAN ON EARTH .. New Show on FOX ... Sunday's 9:30

When she's telling him she's horny:

roll.gif

dude shaved :rofl:

next week he shaves his chest till what appears to be another dude shows up and ya man crashes :lol:

NT fam, I'm dying at the thirst even when he's the only dude in the world with 2 chicks.

roll.gif
Phil was definitely a NTer before the world went to ****.
laugh.gif

January Jones was looking right too.

Funny ep :lol:

When he shaved and they gave their opinion :rofl: Son was feeling so sad. Thought he was looking good. Said he looked a female country singer and Quentin Tarantino :lol:

JJ definitely brought some Betty Draper to this character. She was annoying me when she faked it with that I'm horny speech. Had he made a move there I think she would've revealed she was testing him.

Can't wait til next week that it's a hr and he's getting the okay on some repopulate the Earth nonsense.

I dunno bruhs.........if they keep introducing new people every episode it kinda defeats the whole starting purpose of the show for me.
I thought it was pretty much gonna be one dude roaming the country alone the whole season. And maybe he finds someone at the season finale.
That might make for terrible tv but thats what I thought we were getting

It defeats the purpose of something you yourself thought would be terrible tv? :nerd:

Technically, as far as we know, he's still the last man on earth, as the title says. *shrugs*

It defeats the purpose of something you yourself thought would be terrible tv? :nerd:

Technically, as far as we know, he's still the last man on earth, as the title says. *shrugs*

No I meant my idea would make terrible TV for most people, not me.

I dunno bruhs.........if they keep introducing new people every episode it kinda defeats the whole starting purpose of the show for me.
I thought it was pretty much gonna be one dude roaming the country alone the whole season. And maybe he finds someone at the season finale.
That might make for terrible tv but thats what I thought we were getting
I didn't know what to expect but that was an option and I felt it'd be far from terrible tv cuz the Falconer/McGruber can definitely carry that type of show.

I don't mind new ppl being introduced. I assume if another guy shows up he'll die in a funny way before the end of S1.

I'm pretty sure he meant terrible tv as in other ppl's opinions and critics.

Last edited:
Dont wanna ruin it for anybody and i dont know how to make a spoiler but if youre intrested in other characters just google last man on earth cast

i don't wanna blow it for the west coasters but yeah, ya man was gettin the bunny eyes :lol:

Phil is sick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom