LAST MAN ON EARTH .. New Show on FOX ... Sunday's 9:30

Phil keeps taking Ls, rebounding, and then taking more Ls.

roll.gif

This guy Phil is young berging it up b collecting them L's left and right :smh: give my mans a win b

Last edited:
Since this got a 2nd season, he has to win at some point, right?

Has too. Watch Todd end up being the ultimate scumbag. I agree with the guy that said Phil had to leave for a while. Let him drive to California or something for like 2-3 episodes. he really married I would have told broad hell off b.

He gotta man up and tell her call the marriage quits man.

3 yambs he passed up messing around

Yea I hope the story line don't go with the Phil getting back with shorty storyline ...I want Phil to be a savage out chea but I doubt it :smh:

This was another funny two eps :lol: but yet again it's Phil meeting more ppl and taking Ls.

He should've BEEN got that divorce. I swore that's what he was gonna do when he said he was coming back for dinner. Nah he just goes back to lie. Next thing he needs to do is black out those alive in Tuscon billboards or at least redirect them to a secret pad he has elsewhere.

:lol: @ Carol's dead, it was a prank, silent treatment, and twin brother Mike Miller :rofl:

Don't care what yall say I'd take down Mary and Cleopatra :evil:

Last edited:
When he was looking at them in the round table trying to give em the silent treatment you could tell they all wanted to bust out laughing and you could hear it a few chucks too :lol: jones picked up the cup real fast and the euro chick was making all sorts of faces to hold it in

Last edited:
the show reminds me of 'Hello Ladies'.
the whole main character takes an L in every episode card.

one of the better new shows

Finished tonites first episode and mannnnn just when I thought Phil bout to get a W....just onnnne W before gettng back on the L train...

Seriously hating this show right now
roll.gif

Finished tonites first episode and mannnnn just when I thought Phil bout to get a W....just onnnne W before gettng back on the L train...

Seriously hating this show right now :rofl:

I was starting to hate the show, but I think I like it now.

It ended on a good note.

Agree man..should've just moved with those two broads somewhere far from arizona

When you think about it it's absurd thatt he only two cars in the area happen to meet up with each other on the same road :lol: but hey comedy.

Looks like Phil is gonna keep taking Ls next week too. Carol gonna be c-blocking his attempts to smash the new chicks.

When you think about it it's absurd that the only two cars in the area happen to meet up with each other on the same road :lol: but hey comedy.

Looks like Phil is gonna keep taking Ls next week too. Carol gonna be c-blocking his attempts to smash the new chicks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom