Last Train to Paris> My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

yall dudes is bugging. A Classic though? Wow i done heard it all here. Yall could say the album is crazy, or ridiculous but yall saying Classic? 
roll.gif
. The !$#+ came and went.

Last Train to Paris though had crazy production and Dawn.

yall dudes is bugging. A Classic though? Wow i done heard it all here. Yall could say the album is crazy, or ridiculous but yall saying Classic? 
roll.gif
. The !$#+ came and went.

Last Train to Paris though had crazy production and Dawn.

MBDTF is not a classic. Not close (got a hard time putting it above CD). MBDTF is better than Graduation (that's the album with little to no content and poor lyrical effort). LR remains the closest thing you can call a classic album for Kanye.

I understand why some ppl say they don't listen to MBDTF no more. Rick Ross, the noise at the end of Runaway, and all those extra !%%$%* on So Appalled really ruined the album for me. Also the album really didn't finish strong for me. Do not like the sound of Hell Of A Life and Lost In The World and I was really never feeling those joints.

Already d/l'ed LTTP, will listen tomorrow.

MBDTF is not a classic. Not close (got a hard time putting it above CD). MBDTF is better than Graduation (that's the album with little to no content and poor lyrical effort). LR remains the closest thing you can call a classic album for Kanye.

I understand why some ppl say they don't listen to MBDTF no more. Rick Ross, the noise at the end of Runaway, and all those extra !%%$%* on So Appalled really ruined the album for me. Also the album really didn't finish strong for me. Do not like the sound of Hell Of A Life and Lost In The World and I was really never feeling those joints.

Already d/l'ed LTTP, will listen tomorrow.

"LR remains the closest thing you can call a classic album for Kanye."

It's funny how revisionist history works.

When this album came out, I knew plenty of people that HATED on it and went back to play The College Dropout instead.

When this album came out, I knew plenty of people that HATED on it and went back to play The College Dropout instead.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Well I wasn't one of those ppl. Wherever you got that consensus from it wasn't here cuz you woulda noted my dissenting opinion of CD and my high one of LR. There's like a handful of skippable songs that keeps CD from being better than LR let alone a classic.

I know how dudes like to rewrite history though.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Well I wasn't one of those ppl. Wherever you got that consensus from it wasn't here cuz you woulda noted my dissenting opinion of CD and my high one of LR. There's like a handful of skippable songs that keeps CD from being better than LR let alone a classic.

I know how dudes like to rewrite history though.

I was disappointed in Last Train to Paris...It's a step down from Press Play, imo..
While MBDTF deserves all the praise it has gotten

I was disappointed in Last Train to Paris...It's a step down from Press Play, imo..
While MBDTF deserves all the praise it has gotten

LTTP gets more spins already. Don't let me even get started on that remix album they just dropped either.

MBDTP messed up cause I had the tracks for like 2-3 months already AND it just wasn't as strong...it was like trying too hard. It was "good" but not a classic to me in the way 808s and LR were.

LTTP gets more spins already. Don't let me even get started on that remix album they just dropped either.

MBDTP messed up cause I had the tracks for like 2-3 months already AND it just wasn't as strong...it was like trying too hard. It was "good" but not a classic to me in the way 808s and LR were.

Back
Top Bottom