LATE NIGHT EATS - After midnight, whats your go to NT?

typical midnight snacks in manila
tapsilog.jpg

Chelo-Kebab-Double.jpg
pinsec+2.jpg

at home- chicken sandwich with cheese 
going out- cheese-burgers with Arizona Iced Tea 

at home- chicken sandwich with cheese 
going out- cheese-burgers with Arizona Iced Tea 

Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Waffle House 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fixin to be my go to place this 4th of July weekend
pimp.gif
its the truth 
pimp.gif
 i get the lunch all star special its a texas bacon cheese melt with 2 order of hashbrowns and like 3 slices of pickle for some reason 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by taymane23

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

Waffle House 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
fixin to be my go to place this 4th of July weekend
pimp.gif
its the truth 
pimp.gif
 i get the lunch all star special its a texas bacon cheese melt with 2 order of hashbrowns and like 3 slices of pickle for some reason 
pimp.gif

For anyone who went to Cuse or visited, its Wings. Hands down the best chicken in the city at a great price. When you are drunk and need something to eat fast, call them or place an online order and they'll be at your door in 20 minutes.

Pitas from Pita el Saha on Marshall were also a favorite of mine.

Don't party or drink like I used to since I've been out of school. Its not as cool as it was when you had no responsibilities.

For anyone who went to Cuse or visited, its Wings. Hands down the best chicken in the city at a great price. When you are drunk and need something to eat fast, call them or place an online order and they'll be at your door in 20 minutes.

Pitas from Pita el Saha on Marshall were also a favorite of mine.

Don't party or drink like I used to since I've been out of school. Its not as cool as it was when you had no responsibilities.

Yoshinoya chicken wings and their steamed rice, I dont know what brand of rice they use but it is always perfectly cooked.

Yoshinoya chicken wings and their steamed rice, I dont know what brand of rice they use but it is always perfectly cooked.

Back
Top Bottom