Late Night with Conan O'Brien Appreciation Post Vol. 9/13/93 - 2/21/09

Appreciated, i don't think it's a big deal that he's moving up 1 hour earlier

Originally Posted by LB510

HE'S OK

leno
him
letterman

indifferent.gif
leno? the only thing that is funny on his show is the news clipsthey show!

Appreciated, i don't think it's a big deal that he's moving up 1 hour earlier
Only time will tell, but does anybody know whether Conan is going to take Max Weinberg and the Max Weinberg 7 with him to The Tonight Show? Thoseguys became an inseparable part of Late Night...

I assume Max and the band will go with Conan.

I'm excited for him to move to a bigger stage and finally host The Tonight Show, except it won't be the same since Leno is going to have his own showat 10 pm everynight, so Conan is still going to be playing second fiddle to Leno unfortunately.

I've loved Conan since I can remember, hopefully he'll continue to entertain and make us laugh.

Conan is the King...It's a modernist twist on a social commentary of popular current events. The man is a genius.
Brookline, MA stand up!

did the last taping for the Late Night with Conan O'Brien already happen? or is it just re-runs

I kinda wish he had really good joke writers on his show like the Tonight show does. But the fact that some of his jokes aren't that good is actually agood thing because it makes him even more creative and improvised. That's what makes him funny a lot of the time.

for real, i been down with conan since the beginning. jay leno is the unfunniest man on earth
smh.gif

i always loved his characters. fedex pope, masturbating bear, the tall dachshund, s&m lincoln.
laugh.gif
dude always came up with the wildest characters

i always loved when he would have the arnold interviews on the teevee. JINGLE ALL ZEE VAYY!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

CAN WE PLEASE ADDRESS PIMP-BOT ? ARGUABLY THE GREATEST ROBOT EVAR.
Did he not get retired out during those on the road shows?

Chicago or Cali, Canada too maybe.

A low down damn dirty shame though.

i hope it is as good when the move comes but i doubt it. He already sent off the beat since it is not allowed at 11. FML

Back
Top Bottom