Latin Women & International Women, OceanView Penthouse & MORE

What up Yall.  I see a lot of you enjoyed my Thailand Video. I decided to bring you another video.
This was another budget location. Bocas del Toro,Panama in the Carib.

Bocas del toro is generally a large population of backpackers and hostels. They also do have some luxuryaccommodations, I stayed in nicest hotel

on the island for the month but I did spend 3 days in hostel too.

They have something for all budgets, so no need to fear.

Women- A lot of travelers from south america ,beautifulwomen europe, Australia. I had no idea how beautiful women fromIsraelwere I meant some really hot women fromIsrael.

Food- They have a lot seafood and regular food. They local crusine along with western food and price is not bad at all. Get solid dinner for $10

Party Scene - one word INSANE and you will get to know "Abuelo" once you know you will know what I am talking about.

Any questions don'thesitateto hit me up. I love traveling and I encourage people to get on and see the world.

I like that play at 3:15
laugh.gif

I really like your video's brew.

your like a bootleg Dhani Jones.

Thats whats up, OP.

I wanna travel like that, but I don't have any travel buddies. All my homies country as @!*$, they don't wanna go no where.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I like that play at 3:15
laugh.gif

I really like your video's brew.

your like a bootleg Dhani Jones.

Lmao   my mans said  Bootleg  Dhani Jones .         Glad you enjoy....   

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Thats whats up, OP.

I wanna travel like that, but I don't have any travel buddies. All my homies country as @!*$, they don't wanna go no where.

one thing I will tell you.  It's easy to point fingers and say why you dont do certain stuff.   I will let you know.  NOBODY from my hood travels with me, and  alot have never been on a plane.    I was not going to let what others around me affect what I was I gonna do.     I am  my own soul and create my own lanes, and if they wanna come great and if not well I still go.       It is COOL when you have friend travel with you, but hey if they don't o well.    I am not coming at you,  just giving you my view on it.   I hear that a lot.    I compare it too,  Well none of my friends went and created anything special with they life, so I just and hung around with them.       I am not saying you are not doing anything incredible right now, you prolly are.     No it's not easy leave friends behind at times,  but in order to progress sometimes it's NEEDED.     Some of greatest advice I ever received was,  hang with the people you aspire to be like.    Meaning , If the people you hanging with can't teach you nothing why are they getting the majority of your time.     Didn't mean go off a tangent, but I get lil hype sometimes and feel like kicking a lil knowledge that has helped shape my life.     

So I was wondering how the internet connection/speed has been when you've been traveling? Do you have your own wireless connection or is WiFi pretty prevalent wherever you went? If there's wifi/reliable internet, I might be working while I travel as well, otherwise, it might not be feasible.

Inspiring and informative videos, jubril. Appreciate it.

My man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Enjoying life to the fullest. Respect

Since the other video I been looking into a nice month vacation

Yo I've been to Bocas it was amazing. So pristine and beautiful and yes the party scene was
eek.gif

Great video

Originally Posted by Mercutio

So I was wondering how the internet connection/speed has been when you've been traveling? Do you have your own wireless connection or is WiFi pretty prevalent wherever you went? If there's wifi/reliable internet, I might be working while I travel as well, otherwise, it might not be feasible.

Inspiring and informative videos, jubril. Appreciate it.
Yea it's been good.  I won't stay in place without solid internet.   I changed hotels, apartments just because they did not have good internet.    No country I have traveled to so far has been terrible and enough to do what I need.   Fiji little choppy sometimes,  and this island of bocas sometimes not best, You not getting 50mb speeds but you can get solid  5mb etc.
Thanks for your words man they mean something to me.  

laugh.gif
 I see you finally learned how to quote.
Did you say "smoovies" 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ That bad pass when dude cut backdoor (basketball scene)

Thanks for the videos man. Keep them coming. When you post a new one don't be scared to post it here. Some NT will throw salt but forget them man. Good stuff, I always enjoy them.

My question, where are you now? How do you decide to go and decide on how long you will be there? When were you in Panama?

You should look at this blog too when you get a chance. One dude that is doing something similar to you - http://chrisguillebeau.com/places-ive-been/

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I was wondering where one could go with the vibe, amenities, and priceline like Bocas, but not 7 hours from the main airport?

Bocas only hour flight from panama city..     

DCAllAmerican wrote:
Thanks for the videos man. Keep them coming. When you post a new one don't be scared to post it here. Some NT will throw salt but forget them man. Good stuff, I always enjoy them.

My question, where are you now? How do you decide to go and decide on how long you will be there? When were you in Panama?

You should look at this blog too when you get a chance. One dude that is doing something similar to you - http://chrisguillebeau.com/places-ive-been/

London,  I go on vibes for how long I will be there there is no formula.   Ninjas is Paris later this week.      How I decide on location varies greatly.    2011 in panama 
Yea I know chris already.   He is more of blogger, I am not blogger.   I am run advertising campaigns and do a lot ppc campaigns etc. 

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Oh....I was looking at "...our drive from Panama City..."

When I say Panama city   I am talking panama city ,Panama not FL

Seems like a fun place to go . If I didn't make some mistakes with money I would've went already . 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
 I see you finally learned how to quote.
Did you say "smoovies" 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ That bad pass when dude cut backdoor (basketball scene)

I read dudes book the art of non conformity. Good read, but a lot of the stuff is unrealistic for me since I have kids

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

I wanna go. How much did it run ya

I can't remember...   I flew to from chicago to Miami and stayed down there for few days.  Flight from miami was cheap   like maybe $200-300  round trip from MIA toPanama .    Then I chilled in panama city for little while.    flight from PC to bocas like $80 I think..     You can get hostel for like $10 a night dorms or Private rooms which I did for 3 days which was like $30 a day.    Then for like rest month I stayed in hotel like $180 a night for next few weeks.       Partying on island ran about $50-$100 a night.    Then food like $25 a day   , transportation like $5-$10 a day.     

Back
Top Bottom