Law and Order: SVU Endings Unappreciation Thread

bkmac

Banned
I watch Law and Order: SVU from time to time. From the episodes I've seen, almost all of the endings, well, have no ending (verdicts).

I just watched an episode about rape, and the jury actually came up with a decision, and as the juror was reading the verdict, a Sopranos was pulled and thecredits rolled. I was waiting to find out whether or not Myra was raped, but no, I don't find out.

Unappreciated
tired.gif

Are you talking about the episode with Shannyn Sossamon? I believe that was the only episode where they cut to the ending before the verdict.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Are you talking about the episode with Shannyn Sossamon? I believe that was the only episode where they cut to the ending before the verdict.

I don't think so. The episode was just on the 11:00-12:00 EST slot on the USA Network. Involved a case with a girl named Myra and a guy with the lastname of (I think) Polichek (?)

I was so hyped waiting for the verdict, hoping for once I would find out what went down and how the SVU detectives would react, but I was let down.

I think you missed the point of that episode.

It was one person's word against another's. There was no way of knowing for certain if the sex was consensual. So it was for us to decide if he wasguilty or not.

I was addicted to this show at one point.

Detective Olivia Benson
pimp.gif

Assistant District Attorney Alex Cabot
pimp.gif

I think you missed the point of that episode.

It was one person's word against another's. There was no way of knowing for certain if the sex was consensual. So it was for us to decide if he was guilty or not.

I realized that was the point when it ended. My parents were watching it too, and they brought that to my attention.

But still, for once, I wanted the writers to actually have an ending for an episode that I actually watched
ohwell.gif

Law and Order SVU is that *%%+. I just love how well the actors work together. This is why i hate it when Olivia Benson isnt in an episode. It just doesnt workwhen Stabler has to work with another woman you feel me?

I hated this past Criminal Intent episode....i think it was trying to do some deliberate civil rights brain washing.

For those who didnt see it, White guy who is a UFC fighter is accused of raping a white girl and then strangling her, then he gets shot and the next suspectsare.......two black kids who are in an almost all white ivy league school(and face constant racism there), have perfect grades, but grew up in the hood with aheroine addict mother. Surprise surprise is that in the end it turns out they were framed by some other gang member/Pimp....and these two angel innocent kidswere all along wrongly accused and put through heart breaking situations.

SVU is one of my favorite shows, the endings are never like that only once did I see them cut it before the verdict. But I think when they first showed thatepisode people where supposed to go on the website and vote for what your think the jury should say. But they never announced the answer so i dunno...

great, im watchin SVU reading the post, as I come across the name Myra in here, i hear them say it in the show.

The actual "endings" are unnecessary. The outcome of the verdict may not be as important as how those involved in the crime come to grips withreality.

Back
Top Bottom