Lawd take me now!! I'm beginning to thin. HELP

The look on dudes face, you can tell he thinks he's the flyest dude on the planet
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm dying that's so accurate 
roll.gif

How old are you fam if you dont mind. I'm only 21 but lately I've realized that if this ever happens to me I wouldn't know what to do and freak the hell out

31. I started receding about your age, but didn't start thinning on top until about 27. I've been buzzing my head with a 1-guard since I started receding though, cause I knew that isht was coming so figured I'd get used to the look. Wouldn't have it any other way :smokin

Same thing going on for me. My line up is solid and no signs of pushing back at the corners but the front is just getting thinner and thinner :smh:

I dont think I got the head for a baldy either and on top of that I'm 22 and look like a high school student :smh:

**** crazy. Whoever comes out with something to battle this without surgery and it has no side effects and is nothing but facts is going to end up being one of the richest people in the world :lol:

Idk how something hasn't come out battling this consistently

If my mustache connected to the rest of my beard fully then I'd have less worry of going bald. Be out there looking like Stone Cold ready to stunner people.

Fortunate to have a full beard. So I know if I do convert to team baldy, I'll have that to fall back on.

I saw my ex 2 weeks ago randomly and the first thing she says when she walks up to me is "OMG you're going bald" :x

:x
you a strong dude.
she woulda got r. kellied on the spot.
see me on the news lookin crazy for pissin on a bi*** and shoutin out NT
:smh: fdb
she woulda found out I always had herpes real quick.
(why am I so bitter? :lol: )

Last edited:
The look on dudes face, you can tell he thinks he's the flyest dude on the planet
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm saying!
roll.gif

**** crazy. Whoever comes out with something to battle this without surgery and it has no side effects and is nothing but facts is going to end up being one of the richest people in the world
laugh.gif

Idk how something hasn't come out battling this consistently
From what I have read, they are attempting to cure baldness through cell repair. Scientist believe that this will be the only true cure with zero side effects and total hair restoration. I am assuming this will attainable in the next 10-15 years.

I'm blessed my moms and pops still got hair at 60+ cuz if if i went bald I'd have no facial hair to fall back on bruhs
mean.gif
embarassed.gif
As do mine and I been balding for years. That Statham cut though
pimp.gif
Confident + bald = wet 0's (for those still in the game).
my man
pimp.gif

...i got uncles with that vicente fernandez thick hair and others with that Manu cute....im headed towards the GIIIIIINNNNNOOOOOBBBIIILLLLLIIII cut i just know it 
indifferent.gif

bought biotin pills and i dont think its worked, i got the 500mg dosage ones cause i heard if you get the 2000mg it may lead to moobs/breakouts etc....

OP just come on home 

Last edited:
:x
you a strong dude.
she woulda got r. kellied on the spot.
see me on the news lookin crazy for pissin on a bi*** and shoutin out NT
:smh: fdb
she woulda found out I always had herpes real quick.
(why am I so bitter? :lol: )

im surprise my mans didnt square up on her. straight up.

People treat you how you act. Especially females. Copp a safety razor kit and get to work. Be confident, and people won't know that you are bald.

But if you keep showing up to the barber acting like nothing is going on, and keep showing up to your boys house with a 'fade,' you gonna make it awkward for everybody and people won't know how to act around you. Especially females.

And then they well start treating you like you are bald/going bald.

just because your father has a full head of hair at an advanced age, doesn't mean you will too...

my padre is 64 with full enough, but I look like my avy...

uncles and grandfather from my mom's side all had/have hair, however uncs from my dad's side were balded, and i caught it...all good tho 

Last edited:
just because your father has a full head of hair at an advanced age, doesn't mean you will too...

my padre is 64 with full enough, but I look like my avy...

uncles and grandfather from my mom's side all had/have hair, however uncs from my dad's side were balded, and i caught it...all good tho 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This thread is NOT cool :frown:
26 and I feel it. Hair is super thin.
I've gotten two people I just met comment my balding *sigh*
No bueno :frown:

I remember when I started balding, it was when Happy Days was first on air. I still hate the Fonz to this day, always combing his long black slick hair.

these vids really helped me feel better about loosing the hair...but i also pretend to speak with a Britttttish accent, so maybe that might me too

Last edited:
I just rock a low cut like Kobe. Easy to maintain and haven't had any problems with the yambs. I think maybe it's because I'm 6'4 lol

Fitteds man, fitteds.

I feel like the fitteds are what did me in honestly. I used to have the 360 waves just spinning in my head. Hair was so thick and wavy and I was tryna be a fly guy rocking fitteds and snapbacks in the summer time. Got out the DuRag and soft brush phase for a couple years and now here I am :smh:

Back
Top Bottom