LC: 1992 AIR JORDAN VII HARE

Please take a look at the comparison pics. I'm the buyer and I'm pretty sure that the shoes are fake. It's smelly. Besides, the shoes are not brand new as described. You can see the pic below, there is a crack on the bottom of the shoe and foams will drop out. I'm just telling the truth, instead of arguing with the seller. The quality of the shoes are really bad.You never saw a nike shoes with that quality. I  can figure out the shoes are totally fake, even before comparing to the authentic ones! 
Thank you

Ok bro sorry if I sound a little brash but you need it... The shoes are 1000% Legit.. You are trying to compare a pair of OGs to the 08' retros dude.. then you look on the internet at pics and videos of fakes and try to say this guy sold you fake kicks???..Man YOU NEED A NEW HOBBY! You are an idiot bro sorry but it's the truth.. you probably bought them to wear too right? Lol.. Just do us all a favor and hang up trying to be a "sneaker head"......from where I'm sitting you wouldn't know an authentic Hare 7 if it kicked you between the eyes..

1st you owe this guy an apology, he DID NOT sell you fake kicks. 2nd you need to do your HW before you come spitting off at the mouth about something you have OBVIOUSLY not done your HW on..

last but not least, IF you try to wear them you WILL ruin them..Be warned grasshoppa.

100% legit

Overall shape is correct, back of the shoe is nicely curved
Materials are also good, genuine Durabuck & full grain double stitched leather
Tag is on point, layout, font & production info is all correct
Soles have proper oxidation, no fakes would go to that length
Tongues have large, correctly placed air holes -most fakes have these holes far too small
Tongues are thickly padded and also have the Green hints that only the OGs had

A couple of authentic OG Hares to compare against...
4968493954_2b20e4f641_b.jpg

4968058017_426f0df652_b.jpg

ahhh this pic makes my mouth water..mmmmmmmm

Ive been searching for a pair of my own for a while and this made me do my research.  The smaller sizes only have two holes in the OGs but the bigger shoe sizes actually do have three lace holes at the top

Back
Top Bottom