Legit?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• On the fence

• Total voters
Seeing this at the asking price of $310.  Any NT that own one of this shoe could shred the light on me whether it's real or fake?  THANKS EVERYONE IN ADVANCE. 
wink.gif

Last edited:
is fake that good now? 
mean.gif
yeah its 2013, shoes, purses, clothes all have good fakes now

if you want me to be specific, the Nike Air is not the same exact font, the sock liner is too out, the wings logo is a bit off, the toe box shape is wrong, the leather is not the same kind it looks too shiny, the overall proportion just seems wrong, the swoosh is a bit too fat & if you look closer the sole patterns are not even the same with legit ones

if you ask for the production dates on these, it will probably be 09/13/12-11/28/12 which majority of fakes have
whats wrong with the box?

nerd.gif
the box bar code & product # is positioned wrong & the #s are not even straight & lined up, they're like sideways..also the tag is too see through

Last edited:
is fake that good now? 
mean.gif
The Royal fakes are PRETTY damn close these days.. But i agree they are GMs.. The NIKE font on the tongue tags is taller an skinnier than normal. Like its been stretched a little bit.. and box #s and cuts of material as stated above as well as the collars...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom